Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The actress who plays Shiv is pregnant IRL, so that might be why she looked a little different :hubie:

Greg really did sell his soul :mjgrin:. When he told Logan's hitter he didn't need to see Guantanamo Bay :hubie:and to talk to Basic Becky by himself :mjlol:.

Roman seeming like the smartest of the kids, even though he still has PTSD from dealing with Logan.

Sneaky MVP this season was Nan, having to talk numbers and deal with so much back and forth while battling a migraine :picard:

Shiv and Tom's marriage is :francis:. You could tell Tom would be willing to work things out, but Shiv won't allow herself to open up and didn't think Tom would be able to hurt her like and was comfortable having him as a doormat. As long as someone is taking care of the dog I'm good.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Episode started slow, but ended back in form

Greg is a clown with his groupie date

Tom shytting on Shiv…who is :flabbynsick: - tan/beige/brown looks terrible in her and she’s the hardest in the face 35 ever. Very weird to try to make their breakup sad when Shiv used to kill this dude every episode

Logan went hard in the paint with that roast

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The original Pierce offer was 25 billion. You went from 25 billion to 10. That's hubris, hubris made you lose fifteen billion, I thought you ppl were supposed to be smart.

And I don't like Naomi pierce's haircut

She was going for that Princess Diana before the crash look