Official Succession Thread šŸŸ  Season 4 Currently Airing

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Its England, I'm sure that water was cold as f, truth be told if i ever veer into a lake with someone its every man for themselves
England doesnt actually get very cold. Its on the same latitude as Nova Scotia amd st petersburg but those two places are much colder. Dude was just a spoiled selfish little bytch.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I actually thought it was kind of unrealistic that anyone got hurt in the rocket explosion. The explosion happened on the launch pad during the countdown, when nobody should have been around it. It's not like it flew up in the air and landed on a village.
I assumed people were in the rocket but I might have missed something if they said it was unmanned.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Show started shaky, but ended with a bang. It's weird, the only part of the show I really find myself engaged with is Kendall. I still want to know what would possess him to adopt an Indian girl and an autistic boy with his ex. Like what was the point of that?

The other part that I really enjoyed was Connor saying "any schmuck can have millions of dollars." It's the company that makes the family relevant. So f'n true.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
at the end of the day, kendall still buckles when facing his dad. logan giving him the speech about spoiling him and not making him work for anything was ether and kendall responding with "you're a beast" gave me a good laugh for some reason. whenever kendall is close to making a big move he fumbles for some reason.

tom had the best moment imo. confronting Nate and punking him felt like tom was taking control of his life instead of chilling around and not wanting to fukk up his relationship with the family. and seems like tom and greg made up in that episode when tom gave him a head nod.

i'm not sure where they're going to go with season 2 but i'm locked in.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they show Marcia's son peeping Kendall coming back to the castle all wet?
I think Logan made that part up to put Kendall under more pressure.
I think Logan told Marciaā€™s son to follow Kendall the whole night. I donā€™t have any proof of that but just seems like something Logan would do after getting that letter from Kendall.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this show is great i hope they can keep it up the following season wthout anything ridiculous. i mean the show is already ridiculous. but i love this whole concept

GetitGone

not friendly.
Daps
Man. This show is so well written.

Marcia has a lot of points in her ā€œgameā€ not only does she have the everlasting trust of Logan, her son is gaining power if he did follow Kendall and see what happened that shows that Logan trusts him. If Logan just made it up that still shows that he trusts him in some capacity to put his name onto something like that.

Kendall is pathetic. Heā€™s not built to be a CEO and I donā€™t know why he doesnā€™t understand that. Heā€™s not his father heā€™s not smart or cutthroat enough to handle the weight of being a CEO. He is very unrealistic. And heā€™s not smart enough to handle it either. He makes constant mistakes that should be avoidable, and heā€™s weak. Even allowing his wife to adopt those children is a sign of weakness. Lol.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
All of these motherfukkers are going to hell hand in hand :mjlol:

Kendall metaphorically speaking, walked in on Gregg building a nuke in the basement, with the admission he kept the papers and was pretty much just ":ohhh:..........you got coke? :mjgrin:"

Roman trying to avoid telling everyone about the explosion :deadmanny:

Kudos to the writers too. There's a fine balancing act where they manage to make one character relatable for long enough that the audience can start to empathise with them, then they have them do some despicable shyt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man. This show is so well written.

Marcia has a lot of points in her ā€œgameā€ not only does she have the everlasting trust of Logan, her son is gaining power if he did follow Kendall and see what happened that shows that Logan trusts him. If Logan just made it up that still shows that he trusts him in some capacity to put his name onto something like that.

Kendall is pathetic. Heā€™s not built to be a CEO and I donā€™t know why he doesnā€™t understand that. Heā€™s not his father heā€™s not smart or cutthroat enough to handle the weight of being a CEO. He is very unrealistic. And heā€™s not smart enough to handle it either. He makes constant mistakes that should be avoidable, and heā€™s weak. Even allowing his wife to adopt those children is a sign of weakness. Lol.
Kendall in the midst of breaking down to his siblings why he was doing the hostilet takeover said they were detached from reality. He is as well. Logan as old and in poor health as he is is still way ahead of any of them as far as running the company.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of these motherfukkers are going to hell hand in hand :mjlol:

Kendall metaphorically speaking, walked in on Gregg building a nuke in the basement, with the admission he kept the papers and was pretty much just ":ohhh:..........you got coke? :mjgrin:"

Roman trying to avoid telling everyone about the explosion :deadmanny:

Kudos to the writers too. There's a fine balancing act where they manage to make one character relatable for long enough that the audience can start to empathise with them, then they have them do some despicable shyt.
The Roman satellite thing had me dying. Dude just nonchalantly turned the video off and put his phone back in his pocket then didnā€™t answer any calls or emails for the rest of the night :russ: Iā€™m still not sure if Gerri was telling the truth about no casualties. It felt like she was just lying to make him feel good like heā€™s a fukking child.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: +:mjlol:+:francis:

This nikka couldnā€™t keep it together for 24 fukkinā€™ hours.

Jesus Christ how good this this show?

Itā€™s funny, the way that the character motivations, and therefore the things we care about, shift.

For example: Tom. It would have been easy in the early parts of the season to look at him as a shmuck tryna fumble his way into a rich family, and for the most part he is, but that scene where Shiv is, by trying to get him to agree to an open marriage, essentially tells him that he might love her more than she does him, if at all, actually made me feel sorry for him.

And Kendall. Where the fukk do you even start with that guy? It woulda been so easy to have a show where a son tries to usurp his evil father and we root for him, but I think it was genius to have him fall off the wagon the way he did because I think ultimately, this show isnā€™t asking us to like any of ā€˜em, and having the Evil Father almost usurped by a Spolit Junkie leaves you watching a comedic drama that constantly reels you in with plot then fukkinā€™... boops you on the nose with a joke or like in the finale, smacks you in the head with that real.

This show is incredible. I said it before and Iā€™ll say it again.

Grimey Excellence.