Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gotdamn Kendall knows how to fall HARD when he goes for something. That line from Logan about not having earned anything burnt his soul. Great acting.

This guy Roman is just a taller child.
Jerry tells him there were no fatalities/injuries besides some lost thumbs after that huge ass explosion and he actually believed it. Perfect example of someone who will accept what they want to hear with no critical thinking.

Greg coming through with the receipts I see. He’s a fan favorite but let’s see if he keeps any sort of moral compass. Dude wants that power.

I’m in for season 2 :ehh:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Gotdamn Kendall knows how to fall HARD when he goes for something. That line from Logan about not having earned anything burnt his soul. Great acting.

This guy Roman is just a taller child.
Jerry tells him there were no fatalities/injuries besides some lost thumbs after that huge ass explosion and he actually believed it. Perfect example of someone who will accept what they want to hear with no critical thinking.

Greg coming through with the receipts I see. He’s a fan favorite but let’s see if he keeps any sort of moral compass. Dude wants that power.

I’m in for season 2 :ehh:

I actually thought it was kind of unrealistic that anyone got hurt in the rocket explosion. The explosion happened on the launch pad during the countdown, when nobody should have been around it. It's not like it flew up in the air and landed on a village.

I hated Tom in the pilot, but I loved the moment when he made that other guy pour the wine back into the bottle. After all that, he deserved some kind of win. Before the episode I predicted that the whole cruise ship thing would blow up, he would try to pin it on Greg, and Greg would reveal that he forged Tom's name in the record book when he shredded the documents.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I barely paid attention to the scene.

But did the guy leav his friend in the car drowning in water?

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Family is fukking terrible, thinking now about how Kendall was clean until Logan planted the story about him being on drugs again:francis:
I was thinking about that too. Maybe I’m thinking too much into it but it’s like Logan knew Kendall would try some sneak shyt to take over the company again and put that story out knowing Kendal would say fukk it and get back on drugs and weakining him down the road should he try to takeover again.