Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Hands down my fav show right now. Not even close. I fukking love this show.

And it took 9 episodes and that beige dress but Shiv could get it.

Can’t wait for the Finale. According to a couple of reviewers I listen to/read who’ve seen it it’s gonna be insane/insanely good.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hands down my fav show right now. Not even close. I fukking love this show.

And it took 9 episodes and that beige dress but Shiv could get it.

Can’t wait for the Finale. According to a couple of reviewers I listen to/read who’ve seen it it’s gonna be insane/insanely good.
Yeah, out of all the hour long dramas I'm watching this is actually the most entertaining. The hour flies by.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, out of all the hour long dramas I'm watching this is actually the most entertaining. The hour flies by.

Yeah it does fly by. And I know you like Billions, but as someone who watched 2.5 seasons of that, Succession is by far and away the superior show. It's not even close. They're not playing in the same league. They look like they are, but they're not.

Billions is like going to a Michelin Star restaurant and a fancy French waiter makes a big show of bringing you your meal under a metal tray and when he reveals it it's just a slice of Dominoes.

Succession is like somebody taking you to a food truck under a bridge at 2AM and a dude who doesn't speak English serves you the greatest burger you've ever eaten in your entire life.

This shyt is grimey excellence.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah it does fly by. And I know you like Billions, but as someone who watched 2.5 seasons of that, Succession is by far and away the superior show. It's not even close. They're not playing in the same league. They look like they are, but they're not.

Billions is like going to a Michelin Star restaurant and a fancy French waiter makes a big show of bringing you your meal under a metal tray and when he reveals it it's just a slice of Dominoes.

Succession is like somebody taking you to a food truck under a bridge at 2AM and a dude who doesn't speak English serves you the greatest burger you've ever eaten in your entire life.

This shyt is grimey excellence.
Yeah, this also seems more authentic as far as how rich people really are. Characters, settings and motivations.
I like my Billions tho. They both did the eating the songbird while putting a napkin over your head thing. I gotta give Billions the nod on that being more believable.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
this show got the coli stamp of approval? :jbhmm:

might have to check it out, but HBO been weak lately.

Don't want to spoil too much, but the trick is to look at the pilot as a satire. Even though it looks serious, the pilot was MUCH better when I re-watched it and looked at it as a comedy.

By the time it gets serious in later episodes, its really, really good.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
He's low key hilarious. What did he say in protest to doing nothing? He protects acres of land and has a podcast. :mjlol:
If he dropped the self-important schtick he could actually bag a chic. Plenty of women would be so down for a money spending, do nothing lifestyle.

"...being on the verge of setting up a podcast..." :win: