Daps
Reppin
NJ

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Also it makes me think that Connor finding that Maca root was a clue. It was Tom that has been trying to put a baby in Shiv and possibly taking supplements to get right so Connor finding it in Logan’s things could hint that Logan and Tom had been spending time together colluding and leaking info and it was something Tom dropped or left behind
Yep, shiv was even looking a little pregger this ep...hard to say if it is just her heavenly thiccness or if the actress is expecting and they are just gonna go with it for next season instead of hiding the belly.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Also underrated moment, Greg's shyt eating smirk when he goes "what do I need a soul for?" :russ:

Dude is a complete douchebag, got a top girl to give him the time of the day and is already trying to get into some new puss, flip flopping between team Ken and team Logan,suing greenpeace, telling the lawyer his grandpa got him to help him with his mess to go fukk himself because he had the chance of getting a better position in the company's fukkery. :mjgrin: cold ass Greg.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

51082075-10252769-image-a-1_1638149185708.png

:lolbron:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also underrated moment, Greg's shyt eating smirk when he goes "what do I need a soul for?" :russ:

Dude is a complete douchebag, got a top girl to give him the time of the day and is already trying to get into some new puss, flip flopping between team Ken and team Logan,suing greenpeace, telling the lawyer his grandpa got him to help him with his mess to go fukk himself because he had the chance of getting a better position in the company's fukkery. :mjgrin: cold ass Greg.

Greg is now morally destroyed just as his grandpa predicted

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Suing Greenpeace :russ:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Future young prince of Luxenberg :lolbron:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shiv’s interactions with Roman never come off as a younger sister with an older brother. And home Roman looks small and completely wilts in front of his dad makes him look like the fragile baby of the house

Plus they used to lock his ass in the cage smh. He’s the baby brother I think.