Boss Loagz :win: all we do is win :win:

Connor still as clueless as ever :russ:

Tom's heel turn :wow:

Rome getting 20% of a backbone :mjlol:

Gerri hitting Rome with the lesson she tried to teach him :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
watching S1 hits different

Tom was doing that homo shyt with greg in eps 1 he can't handle power the kind of person to get metoo'd
roman tore up a mil check in front of a kid:why:

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Shiv’s interactions with Roman never come off as a younger sister with an older brother. And home Roman looks small and completely wilts in front of his dad makes him look like the fragile baby of the house

Right. How do y’all feel about a flashback episode? They can be cheap story telling vehicles but if done right it could be incredibly revealing.
My prediction for next season is that we get a more Shiv centric season like this was more a Roman season. I also think Logan will have a girl which will fukk with her position in the family and her having to deal with that and Tom as well.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Also can't underestimate my old Gilf bytch Gerri. She's been in the game a long time. She knows there's no loyalty. I think she got all her tracks covered if it all goes south. Don't think she woulda accepted the job otherwise. And she knows everybody's true character. That's how she knows exactly how to push Romans buttons. I think she'll come out fine.
Told you my bytch Gerri was 3 steps ahead of these clowns:smugdraper:.....she got too much experience in the game to get hemmed up by the 3 stooges :mjlol:......stole Romans heart then smashed it to pieces. It's a cold world :wow: