Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That was the finale? :skip:

Damn, who the fukk does 9 episodes?
full

Thought we had one more. :mjcry:

I've said this before, but EVERY time an HBO show gets remotely popular, they get hella stingy with the episodes.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I guarantee caroline just wanted a few millions for her to change that divorce and fukk over her kids. they all know her new husband is a loser, so she needed the bread. and I'm sure tom figured out just as much as well.
That and she wanted to make connects for her clown husband. Roman knew that too, but the siblings brushed him off or were unbothered.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
logan did build waystar royco from nothing. when did they imply he inherited it? from what I understand, logan came up dirt poor in scotland.

He built it into a billion dollar business, yes. But initially his Uncle Noah had a small business that Logan and Ewan took over. Printing and billboards. It’s easier to grow something than building from scratch. If you read about media execs, the story is familiar. Ted Turner’s dad had a billboard business and he used that to build CNN. Summer Redstone’s dad had a drive in movie business and he used that to build Viacom/CBS/Paramount. That’s why Greg could come in the first place because it was a Roy family business, never just Logan’s. He just took it over and Ewan stepped away.

Ewan Roy is the older brother of Logan Roy, and was born into humble circumstances in Dundee, Scotland, before the Second World War. Ewan and Logan grew up in poverty, their widowed mother decided to send them to be raised in Quebec, Canada. They were raised by Uncle Noah with a print shop and a few advertising billboards and an aunt with a herd of cattle.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So did I. The way Kendall and Shiv always teamed up against him i always thought they had a (much less incestuous) Jamie and Cersei dynamic to Romans Tyrion.
Shiv’s interactions with Roman never come off as a younger sister with an older brother. And home Roman looks small and completely wilts in front of his dad makes him look like the fragile baby of the house

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shiv’s interactions with Roman never come off as a younger sister with an older brother. And home Roman looks small and completely wilts in front of his dad makes him look like the fragile baby of the house
With the ages posted, Roman had five years as the baby with a 15 and 10 year old brother giving him shyt before Shiv was born.

As a girl, she would’ve been protected from a lot of that shyt and probably just joined on the other brothers shytting on Roman.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roman on his knees begging and Gerri hit em with the :hubie:

Cold blooded :banderas:

Somebody in the Succession reddit was mad at Gerri. I was like, one of those shythead kids sexually harassed her, the other tried to exploit it for her own benefit while faking sympathy. I'm not mad at Gerri at all for telling the Roy kids to fukk off