Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Also it makes me think that Connor finding that Maca root was a clue. It was Tom that has been trying to put a baby in Shiv and possibly taking supplements to get right so Connor finding it in Logan’s things could hint that Logan and Tom had been spending time together colluding and leaking info and it was something Tom dropped or left behind

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I really thought Ken was done, nothing left to do and an arc on it's last breath :mjcry:

But then he was reborn. :wow: baptized in that pool water, resuscitated by Greg's girl, sins confessed to his siblings :wow:

Ken Set is coming for that W in season four :ohlawd:
Ken’s redemption arc is about to be amazing. Bout to put his dumbass, p*ssy ass siblings on his back.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
FGhN2HMXoAMCcYV
Always assumed it was Roman

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Also, the way Logan was mocking Shiv's voice and mannerisms at the end had me dying :russ:

Moments like that are when you have to remind yourself this is their damn father! Lol

man, the shyt I seen from logan in the final 2 episodes.....:banderas:

also about the season finale. remember tom told kendall a few episodes back that he's NEVER seen logan take an L. :francis:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You could make an argument that Kendall helped push Tom to this outcome based on their diner scene. At least he was smart enough to see Toms value unlike Shiv but he definitely planted the seed that Shiv don’t love him and they all know it.

yessir, I'm glad I wasn't the ONLY one who peeped that.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yea, they said it in the first season. Logan got the business and Ewan got the real estate interests. Its implied that the company wasn't the billion dollar enterprise it is now so Logan did "build it" but, he inherited something that was already going. Kinda similar to Ted Turner inheriting a billboard business from his dad and turning it into CNN/Turner Broadcasting.

logan did build waystar royco from nothing. when did they imply he inherited it? from what I understand, logan came up dirt poor in scotland.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
When Tom asked Greg if he wanted to make a deal with the devil I had a weird feeling something was about to go down but I didn’t think he’d actually make a power move like that.

:ohhh:

Wow. Shiv dug her grave when Tom asked where he fits in and she didn’t have a real answer. I assume Tom has been leaking info to Logan all season now (remember those donuts?).

Ken tried to do the team up earlier and it took all season for Shiv and Roman to catch on. My boy tried to tell them! Logan straight up called them nosy pedestrians and they thought he was gonna make one of them CEO. He told them to make their own pile of money and called them morons who need an education in real life. They needed that reality check and it makes sense why he like Skarsgard’s character so much. Dude is actually a competent businessman who can stand up to Logan, unlike his kids.

We talked about it a couple weeks back but Caroline has gotta be the WOAT tv mom. She sold out her kids and said “I can’t get into it now but I’m sure it will all be fine.” Ruthless.

She is horrendous. Worst TV mom in history

I guarantee caroline just wanted a few millions for her to change that divorce and fukk over her kids. they all know her new husband is a loser, so she needed the bread. and I'm sure tom figured out just as much as well.