Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Man you should have seen my face when Roman told Kendall “at least you tried to save him”. He really isn’t the monster his own father let him believe he is. That shyt was pure manipulation.
It’s the most disgusting part of the show. Everything else you can kinda excuse but how Logan has handled Kendall is the most revealing part of his character. He has no use for a son he can’t control. And if Kendall can’t kill him, he’ll never fully respect him. He respects Kendall more than Roman and Shiv. But he loves his power way more than any person.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was a fan of seeing all the Roy Kids unite finally, but I need Tom/Greg set to come out on top tbh. I dont know who it was in here, but props to the person who pointed out Tom took that beating because deep down it wasnt JUST LOVE that kept him with Shiv.
Exactly. People forget that out of everyone, Tom is the one who’s crawled out the proverbial gutter. He’s a social climber. Those are the dudes you watch out for. Greg, at the end of the day, is still
a Roy. Tom is from bum fukk no where and moved all the way up into a dynasty. As dumb and as goofy as he may seem, he’s a calculated SOB

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It’s the most disgusting part of the show. Everything else you can kinda excuse but how Logan has handled Kendall is the most revealing part of his character. He has no use for a son he can’t control. And if Kendall can’t kill him, he’ll never fully respect him. He respects Kendall more than Roman and Shiv. But he loves his power way more than any person.

Right. That smile he had at the end of season 2 was his character. He LIVES for the fight. Kind of like the conversation he had with Mattson, failure is what’s fun about the job, it’s not the wins, it’s the idea that he could lose that drives him. When he thought Kendall took the kill shot he was proud. And then in season 3 he slowly realized Kendall did it out of emotion and didn’t even have a real plan so he lost respect for him. But at least Kendall was the one who had the balls to move against him unlike Shiv and Roman.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My man Gregg had baddies on the LEFT AND THE RIGHT at the wedding and I was like "OHHHHHHH shyt" oh loud :gladbron:
And he was lying to those bytches back to back. He was like Oh yeah I love weddings to the chick on his left and then 5 seconds later this shyt is boring as fukk to the chick on his right. Greg leveled up something serious this episode :whoo:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Exactly. People forget that out of everyone, Tom is the one who’s crawled out the proverbial gutter. He’s a social climber. Those are the dudes you watch out for. Greg, at the end of the day, is still
a Roy. Tom is from bum fukk no where and moved all the way up into a dynasty. As dumb and as goofy as he may seem, he’s a calculated SOB
I dont know if I was the one who said it (unless it was recent) but Tom while not business cog that Kendall is or the Gerri/Karl/Franks of the world, has shown himself to be well suited. He has been the head guy in several entites and dealt with alot of the dangerous shyt they are hiding from and difficult studio execs. He is the head of ATN afterall and apparently he has made it much better. (peep the comment he made to Shiv when she was making fun of him for it) I say that only to say Tom would be considered a business wolf in any other setting. He just looks sheepish and small among The Roys.
Being a p*ssy/Cuck aside, Tom's path & status is phenomenal in the real world. They dont really touch on it, I guess it is assumed dude is from Bumblefukk midwest, so for him to go from that to Head of this shows Fox News is insane tbh.
Gerri's line to Roman at the end as well :wow: we all called it, but there are other guys who have caught more Ls' but I dont think anyone has had a worse individual episode in this series than Roman this one

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Being a p*ssy/Cuck aside, Tom's path & status is phenomenal in the real world. They dont really touch on it, I guess it is assumed dude is from Bumblefukk midwest, so for him to go from that to Head of this shows Fox News is insane tbh.

He is set regardless. Gerri's line to Roman at the end as well :wow: we all called it, but there are other guys who have caught more Ls' but I dont think anyone has had a worse individual episode in this series than Roman this one
Roman went from being an architect of the biggest merger in the companies' history to being one of the paperweights on Logans desk that he got as a gift from some British aristocrat he was smashing for a few years :wow:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
And he was lying to those bytches back to back. He was like Oh yeah I love weddings to the chick on his left and then 5 seconds later this shyt is boring as fukk to the chick on his right. Greg leveled up something serious this episode :whoo:
Who needs a soul anyway :yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And they working with each other and know what Greg is doing. :salute:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Shiv: ....so, we just wanted to get together to tell that we love you. :wow:

Kendall: .........What? :dwillhuh::dahell:

The intervention was basically four versions of Logan sitting around the table like

55f137.jpg

:mjlol:
They're all so keen to prove they can succeed him, that they're doing impressions of him to each other.
"Y'know what? fukk it? :yeshrug::leon::mjlol:" as the acceptance for the marriage proposal :dead:

Shiv ethering Roman as their mom walks down the aisle :damn:

Greg is a full fledged chamaeleon now :win:. Man talked out of both sides of his face without blinking

Kendall finally imploding :merchant::merchant::merchant:That slow collapse into the confession was amazingly acted.

Roman rationalizing it :merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant:

The shows first genuine sibling moments coming after that is :mindblown:

Greg's "What am I gonna do with a soul, anyway? :yeshrug::ehh::leon::mjgrin:" might be the coldest line in this whole season. He completed the turn to the darkside from the goofy b*stard in the first season.

Tom showing up at the end like "Hey, Shiv :mjgrin:" :deadmanny:

Goddamn, this season was a ballet of fukkery. :salute: