NULL
NJoG4mI.jpg

Ken Shiv and Roman are all Connors now :wow:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was a fan of seeing all the Roy Kids unite finally, but I need Tom/Greg set to come out on top tbh. I dont know who it was in here, but props to the person who pointed out Tom took that beating because deep down it wasnt JUST LOVE that kept him with Shiv.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I know that recent New Yorker article kinda made him seem high maintenance but you’ve gotta respect Jeremy Strong’s dedication to his craft.

I’m still kinda shocked there was so much discourse over whether or not they killed Kendall. Not only is he the MVP, that would have been wildly out of character for this show.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This show's supposed fall off was heavily over exaggerated. This is the best season so far
Most people are lowbrow and cant appreciate WRITING if it isnt tied to cutting dialogue and scandals/explosions. Never base anything off these people's opinions.
I have ONE friend who's opinion about cinema I consider and thats it. And I mean like, ever.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was a fan of seeing all the Roy Kids unite finally, but I need Tom/Greg set to come out on top tbh. I dont know who it was in here, but props to the person who pointed out Tom took that beating because deep down it wasnt JUST LOVE that kept him with Shiv.
I dont know if I was the one who said it (unless it was recent) but Tom while not business cog that Kendall is or the Gerri/Karl/Franks of the world, has shown himself to be well suited. He has been the head guy in several entites and dealt with alot of the dangerous shyt they are hiding from and difficult studio execs. He is the head of ATN afterall and apparently he has made it much better. (peep the comment he made to Shiv when she was making fun of him for it) I say that only to say Tom would be considered a business wolf in any other setting. He just looks sheepish and small among The Roys.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Shiv is the most despicable one of all. She would literally stab ANYONE in the back to get what she wants. She's also definitely the dumbest but thinks she's the smartest. Gerri saw straight through her. Even though he p*ssy, I think she's underestimating Tom at this point as well. I feel like he's gonna get her back someway. I wish they'd let us see what she looks like with her clothes off though.

Called it. Tom had been a cuck since episode 1, but for some reason they were really piling it on this season. I figured it was for the purposes of setting up/justifying the ultimate betrayal. It's a shame cuz, if she woulda have treated him with just an ounce of respect, he would have stayed loyal forever. And Gerri was always using Roman, but he just could not let it go. Next season can go a million directions. Can't wait.