Official Succession Thread šŸŸ  Season 4 Currently Airing

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Itā€™s up there with Mad Men to me. Itā€™s just hard to compare cause being on HBO is a cheat code. You can argue Mad Men did more with less. It would have been the UNDISPUTED goat if HBO would have green lit the show. The amount of titties we could have seenā€¦ :ohlawd:
The Wire

Mad Men
This

This will probably overake MM after it's all said and done

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Logan was always going to sell in the end but he just needed strong reassurances in terms of his prestige and title, before he could bow out ā€˜gracefully.ā€™

I mean, any of you really think Logan looked at Kendall, Shiv or Roman each said to himself with full confidence ā€œyeah he/sheā€™ll is the oneā€ :smugbiden:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

He ideally wouldā€™ve wanted to keep it in the family but he doesnā€™t hold any of his children in high regard. Called ā€˜em noisy fukking pedestrians:dead:

Also, Loganā€™s entire view of Kendall changed forever seeing him broken over that waiter getting killed. Because if that was him in that car accident, heā€™d have gone home and slept like a baby. Roman mightā€™ve had potential but the dikk pic was the final straw. Logan already made his mind up 10 years ago before the series started that Shiv was a board seat at best.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Itā€™s up there with Mad Men to me. Itā€™s just hard to compare cause being on HBO is a cheat code. You can argue Mad Men did more with less. It would have been the UNDISPUTED goat if HBO would have green lit the show. The amount of titties we could have seenā€¦ :ohlawd:
Don Draperā€™s roster was :wow:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Underrated #StoogeSet moment was either Karl or Frank on their way to the meeting in Italy. They asked Kerry how he was doing, and she said he was fine. I think it was Karl who said, "Yes of course. He is a titan of a man." :dead:
The old guard was always smarter than the kids. Karl, Geri, and Frank have seen this movie before. In the real world they probably worked at Time Warner before AOL merger or nbc with Universal or Comcast. This shyt is what they do and they know how to be the roach that survives the nuclear blast

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This show's supposed fall off was heavily over exaggerated. This is the best season so far
People gotta learn to be patient

There's character development that we haven't even seen yet on this show...

Not for nothing, I won't lie, Kendall is responsible for that waiters death but I felt a little bad for him during that break down and I was like :mjcry:when he admitted it to Shiv and Roman

The guilt and the L's he's taken must be excruciating