Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The mother is just as responsible, if not more, than Logan for their kids being screwed up. if you can’t trust your own mother, who can you trust? Logan is old school to the bone where you can tell he loves his kids, but it’s more so because he’s obligated to do so, not because he’s emotionally tied to them. When they screw up it potentially ruins his legacy, which is more reason for him to look out for them.

Another instance of their mother refusing to give Kendall the time of day. You can see Kendall’s heart break in real time, every time :mjlol:

The Logan vs. Kendall scene may be one of my favorites from the series. Both were right about the other.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Should we be reading into Kendall not bringing Naomi with him to the wedding?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Shout out to the Ringer for pointing out that we are seeing what Logan and Shiv have in common… when her mom talked about Logan’s love is kicking things to see if they’ll stay… that basically explains Shiv and Toms relationship to a t.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
His assistant that Greg bagged and immediately felt like he was too good for :mjlol:

She looks different

rIXQXRD.png

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The mother is just as responsible, if not more, than Logan for their kids being screwed up. if you can’t trust your own mother, who can you trust? Logan is old school to the bone where you can tell he loves his kids, but it’s more so because he’s obligated to do so, not because he’s emotionally tied to them. When they screw up it potentially ruins his legacy, which is more reason for him to look out for them.

Another instance of their mother refusing to give Kendall the time of day. You can see Kendall’s heart break in real time, every time :mjlol:

The Logan vs. Kendall scene may be one of my favorites from the series. Both were right about the other.

history's got a ton of piece of shyt fathers...while not optimal for a child's development, there are more instances of a kid being able to survive it and thrive

a bad mother on the other hand is devastating, as mothers are who kids become first attached to out of anyone in this world

having both parents be like this tho :picard::scust::mjcry:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So I've given it a night, and I would not write him off the show, however I don't think it is the WORST thing to write off Kendall. I think from a Standpoint of this show running off another 2/3 season you'll need him, but this current form of Kendall, its ran it's course IMO

Ken to me is that wrestler that has lost too many big matches, we've seen it too much now that we don't believe in him anymore. His storyline is becoming "cold". We rooted for the big win but we just dont see it anymore. I dont know what you can do with his current character anymore. this show writing is the GOAT so we may see him built up again but idk atm. If he does live in the season finale, he probably needs to be placed to the side for the next season

Also LOL at Greg just randomly deciding he's above Ken's assistant :mjlol:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
history's got a ton of piece of shyt fathers...while not optimal for a child's development, there are more instances of a kid being able to survive it and thrive

a bad mother on the other hand is devastating, as mothers are who kids become first attached to out of anyone in this world

having both parents be like this tho :picard::scust::mjcry:

This is like the Wire for insanely rich people :russ: