Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This fukking guy Roman hahahahahhaha I had to pause it to compose myself because I was literally cringing. Holy hell that was one of the most hilariously awkward things I’ve ever seen. Another reason why I can’t believe they’ve been acting like he’s actually in line to be CEO.

Unless I’m forgetting something that’s the first time Shiv has explicitly said she’s not in love with Tom. My guy is so sad and all he wants is to be with her. I actually find her character pretty interesting but Tom absolutely needs to get out of that relationship.
Did he kill himself at the end? I couldn't tell. No way would they kill him off.

Right? :lupe:

RIGHT?! :damn:
I just rewatched that scene and he’s blowing bubbles out of his nose until the very end so I don’t think it was anything other than symbolism. This isn’t the kind of show that kills off major characters like that so I’d be very surprised if he’s dead.

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that damn gaslighting from Shiv, he can do way better. Grow some fukking balls, Tom. :hhh:
Most honest she’s been in the relationship. Tom is with her for the opportunities. He literally proposed when Logan was on his death bed in the hospital. Kendall called it in the episode before last. Tom is where he is because he knows how to play the game not because of his love for Shiv. Shiv is trash but she was being honest af in that sex scene. He may have fell in love during the marriage but that’s not why he proposed