Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s been said already but Logan is legendary with the quotes man.

“What’s he doing, getting his nails done? Whitening his a$$hole?”

:russ:

My boy Ken with the ultimate midlife crisis bday celebration, yikes.

I had to rewind and pause when Ken was reading that offer sheet because I couldn’t even comprehend seeing that much money in written form like that. He needs to cash out and fukk off, let everyone else waste their time with that corporate nonsense. My guy is miserable.

Greg finally with a win while Ken and Tom were really trying to convince him that Comfrey was out of his league like she’s not an assistant herself. Speaking of Tom, he needs to cut the cord with Shiv and get outta there (and I actually like Shiv’s character more lately).

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
It’s been said already but Logan is legendary with the quotes man.

“What’s he doing, getting his nails done? Whitening his a$$hole?”

:russ:

My boy Ken with the ultimate midlife crisis bday celebration, yikes.

I had to rewind and pause when Ken was reading that offer sheet because I couldn’t even comprehend seeing that much money in written form like that. He needs to cash out and fukk off, let everyone else waste their time with that corporate nonsense. My guy is miserable.

Greg finally with a win while Ken and Tom were really trying to convince him that Comfrey was out of his league like she’s not an assistant herself. Speaking of Tom, he needs to cut the cord with Shiv and get outta there (and I actually like Shiv’s character more lately).
I think at this point ken will always be miserable because he’s still shocked from the waiter’s death.
He took his grief from the waiter’s death and used it for this justice crusade.
If he leaves the company he would feel he has nothing to live for

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I wish I was.........I wish I was home" :mjcry:

This episode was brutal man. Roman reverting back to episode 1, fukking with that little kid at the baseball game levels of scumbaggery. I mean he's always been a piece of shyt but now that he's getting his dad's approval and getting a few wins dude is unhinged. Looks like he's gonna take an L and get humbled next episode though