Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s upsetting how bad Shiv is at reading the room for such a “smart” person. The fact that it took her this long to realize she’s not taken serious by her father is ridiculous. I’m curious if she’s going to take Tom and join Kendall’s dying ship.
Roman being the true heir is really earned and a testament to the great writing of this show. Nazi aside, dude is the best pick of the 4, he really does have the best instincts of the bunch, while Shiv is still letting her ideology cloud her judgment.

It caught me off guard too. First episode, I thought they'd make it Greg because he was the outsider. Afterwards, I was Team Kendall for the longest. But then I remembered what show I'm watching. Logan is a major a$$hole. He's a greedy, selfish right-wing conservative. He's not with that new age finance-bro techy nonsense Kendall is on. Logan gets off on fukking people over, and he prefers to make decisions that feel right even if numbers wise, it's the wrong move. It makes sense for him to start preferring Roman. If Roman wasn't such an immature fukkup before, he probably would've been the heir already. I think Roman is gonna fukk it up though :yeshrug:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Connor saying Shiv playing pretend post office and rubber stamping mail when she was a kid is what she is doing as the president of Waystar. Was one of the most cold blooded disses. Because even she knew it was true. "Connor Lets be civil ". :russ:
This latest episode makes that line even more potent

:dead::dead::dead:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It caught me off guard too. First episode, I thought they'd make it Greg because he was the outsider. Afterwards, I was Team Kendall for the longest. But then I remembered what show I'm watching. Logan is a major a$$hole. He's a greedy, selfish right-wing conservative. He's not with that new age finance-bro techy nonsense Kendall is on. Logan gets off on fukking people over, and he prefers to make decisions that feel right even if numbers wise, it's the wrong move. It makes sense for him to start preferring Roman. If Roman wasn't such an immature fukkup before, he probably would've been the heir already. I think Roman is gonna fukk it up though :yeshrug:
Let's take a look at each kids' platform

Kendall: Let's do the same thing we've been doing, but let's get all teck-hy tech-ky
Roman: We need to put Diversity into Conservatism, we should all celebrate the fact that we hate each other.
Shiv: We need to bring the Liberals in, but only if I can be Queen. I am the Taylor Swift of news media.
Connor: Let's enjoy are Parisian Palaces, quoting authors that no cares to spell or pronounce and look down at disgust at the unwashed masses.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all can ignore everything I said in my last post. Kendall is a dumbass :mjlol:

Dude really fired who is considered to be the best lawyer in the city, cuz she told him the reality of what it was :deadmanny:

Gerri was right when she said Roman is the most like Logan, out of all his children.

Let's take a look at each kids' platform

Kendall: Let's do the same thing we've been doing, but let's get all teck-hy tech-ky
Roman: We need to put Diversity into Conservatism, we should all celebrate the fact that we hate each other.
Shiv: We need to bring the Liberals in, but only if I can be Queen. I am the Taylor Swift of news media.
Connor: Let's enjoy are Parisian Palaces, quoting authors that no cares to spell or pronounce and look down at disgust at the unwashed masses.

My rankings:

1a. Kendall: I still got Kendall here. He's taking hella L's this season. Some of his ideas don't make sense. Firing Lisa was stupid. He doesn't have a real plan. But he's still the best businessman out of the siblings.
1b. Roman (w/ Gerri overseeing him): Rising quick. He doesn't have Kendall's business mind or polish but, he has good instincts. Several decisions he's made turned out to be right. He just needs Gerri to reign him in still.
3. Shiv: As long as other people are doing the heavy lifting, she could fake the funk but, the first sign of adversity, she'd crack. She doesn't know what she's doing. She'd be out in a year, two tops.
4. Roman (w/o Gerri): He would eventually do something terrible that would ruin the company. At least, thats my opinion of him right now. He's not ready.
5. Connor: :mjlol:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Roman is the most like Logan. His immature act makes it hard to notice at first.

I would say Roman has his skills with people, his instincts and of course is a major POS. Kendall has his ruthlessness and business intellect. Shiv has his greed and narcissism.

IMO, Roman would have an easier time learning what Kendall does before Kendall could learn what Roman has already. But right now as they are, neither would be good leaders. They could be co-CEOs though.

ehhh...

i think kendall is the most like logan. and that's why they're the ones facing off against each other.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Roman with Gerri tempering his bad impulses really is the best choice but only if she stays around to help him
Shiv is too obsessed with optics and fake wokism
Connor is a terrible person who will literally say something or do something crazy every day
Kendall is not doing anything new but he knows business but he's still unreliable due to all his other issues
Greg man he keeps taking more Ls than anyone else since this show been started imo

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is anyone tired of Tom having 2-3 scenes every episode crying about going to prison? We get it he doesn't want to go lol. It seems like they added so much filler for some of these episodes. I wonder how much COVID restrained them.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
h30df4limf181.jpg

duj84ikimf181.jpg
The Gap has that gear for lesser:gucci::hhh:

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendall was quick to call Lisa "toxic" and dismiss her for stating simple facts:lupe:

...no matter how down he acts that Roy indebted bloodline is his true core:mjpls:

For a split-second, I thought Logan was going to smack the shyt out of Shiv, tho:dame:
He also fired his black assistant in season one after he asked her to setup a date with the ATN host after the host shytted on him for being one of those people who prey on their employee underlyings. Even though he admitted to Roman earlier in the episode he wants to date her but doesn’t want to be that guy. These dudes is inherently racist lmao. :mjlol:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
He also fired his black assistant in season one after he asked her to setup a date with the ATN host after the host shytted on him for being one of those people who prey on their employee underlyings. Even though he admitted to Roman earlier in the episode he wants to date her but doesn’t want to be that guy. These dudes is inherently racist lmao. :mjlol:

What makes it worse is that he probably thinks he's a hero to black people.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
What makes it worse is that he probably thinks he's a hero to black people.
Kendall is the best personification of a privileged cac
Listens to rap music and therefore thinks he can connect with black people
Equates fighting with his dad to actual oppression
Can’t let shyt happen without his interference
:mjlol: