Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Kenye West running onstage. :snoop:

I literally had to pause it for like 5 mins to get ready for the 2nd hand embarrassment. It still wasn't enough. :francis:
He has been SUPER cringe for the entire season and at this point, when Logan told ol girl to block that number permanently, I was like fukk it...I don't want to hear from this fukk anymore either :hhh:

Yo ya'll are right, I can completely see Gregg either hitting a lick or falling into running a huge chunk of company at the end of it all :ohhh:

Tom going super horny for Shiv to knock her up before he potentially goes to prison was hilarious :mjlol:

I feel you Tom....same....same....:steviej:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Imagine if Connor actually swings Logan into backing a presidential run :skip:

Losing the raisin is a huge blow, what better way to get that power back than to orchestrate Trump like support/coverage for a candidate he has complete control of :pachaha:

man connor is a fukking dufus. everytime he speaks to logan, I can see logan rolling his eyes.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Logan being piss-mad and everyone running around like chickens with there heads cut off :mjlol:

Succession really is a dark comedy.

Everyone is so shook of him, they are taking out imaginary cats
:russ:. At least Logan only called Shiv Marcia this time and didn't try to kiss her again :picard:. When he snapped on her, "I'm trying to have a conversation with Gerri and you keep buzzing in my F'ing ear" :damn:

Tom trying to go half on a baby with Shiv before his prison sentence :lolbron:

Kendall looking funny in the light again, his assistant even giving him the :francis: now.

logan going HAM is my FAVORITE part of the show. I love seeing him cuss people out make everyone walk on eggshells around him and what not. new people to this series NEVER realize that this shyt is a comedy intially.

I'm literally on my sofa CRYING at everyone calling logan "piss-mad" trying to figure out what to do while he's still insistent on trying to do his speech. even connor talking about sending logan up thru a trap door.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
logan going HAM is my FAVORITE part of the show. I love seeing him cuss people out make everyone walk on eggshells around him and what not. new people to this series NEVER realize that this shyt is a comedy intially.

I'm literally on my sofa CRYING at everyone calling logan "piss-mad" trying to figure out what to do while he's still insistent on trying to do his speech. even connor talking about sending logan up thru a trap door.
These are the moments you remember that Will Ferrell is EP of this show :russ:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Kendall did his "Yo Yo!" on the phone twice in like the first ten minutes of the episode
so you knew an L or something embarrassing was coming eventually.

whenever Logan goes "uh-huh!?" and the look that follows has held so much power in this show
the one he gave Shiv in this latest episode might've been the best one yet.

:russ:

just murdered her in front of everybody.

Logan's little bit about him being the only one thats allowed to be mean to Frank was a sweet slip of emotion by Logan.
the actress that plays Jess, Kendall's assistant is just subtly good and lovely in her role.

Greg finally being able to be part of the group and getting involved in them all clowning Kendall.. "he's so annoying" ahahaha

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
These are the moments you remember that Will Ferrell is EP of this show :russ:

It’s funny the show feels very British, the show runner Jesse Armstrong whose also a brit wrote for The Thick of It which was created by Armando Iannucci who also then created VEEP which is basically the Thick of it but in the White House.

Show is hilarious. You can see it’s DNA throughout Succession the inventive swear words for sure, and the way they frame the camera shots with the slight zooming in and out.

But it’s probably too UK centric for most. They did a film version which kinda also led to VEEP which has a lot of US actors Like James Gandolfini

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The episode was hilarious

Kendall
LREaXpD.png

Daps
this shyt is crazy that a room full of supposedly competent executives simply cannot make a decision between all of them.

Logan’s reaction when he finally snapped out of it shows why they didn’t want to make that decision. It wasn’t cuz they weren’t competent enough to make the best decision for the company it’s cuz they didn’t want to be Logan’s whipping dog for not doing what he wanted them to do. Logan will never acknowledge that what he wanted them to do could only work if he took the stage and dazzled shareholders before the vote. With him out of his mind, they’d surely lose the vote.