Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
People have said Greg is the smartest one and that he’s gonna end up on top in the end since the show first started, but I just don’t see it. He’s one of my favorite characters but he is completely out of his depth and took some major Ls this episode. Ken straight up called him a bottom feeder and that’s all he’s gonna be in the corporate world. Ewan told my guy to take himself more seriously but he’s too wishy washy and is always trying to play both sides without realizing that he’s just a pawn. Maybe this will be a turning point for him but I doubt it unless he actually gets that park promotion.

It’s interesting to see just how paralyzed most of the children and staff are without Logan calling the shots. Shiv actually came through with a big win but couldn’t help trying to get Logan’s approval again.

Roman’s conversation with POTUS is exactly why he would never be a CEO and I can’t believe he actually thinks it would be him (I mean, I can because that’s how it works in the real world but he is not a leader).

My boy Kenny is down bad.

Greg Hive have clearly been watching a different show.

He might not get completely fukked, in fact he might end up OK, but the "GreG miGht End uP on ToP" shyt is just people projecting because sometimes they feel just as lost as he is in the swamp of business-talk.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Stooge-Set Karl and Frank having their little battles is always hilarious :mjlol:

The stooge wars is an under appreciated aspect of this show

One of the best parts of Stooge Wars is those moments like the last episode where they were having lunch and Shiv came in and they stalled her or when they got held hostage with Roman last season where Karl and Frank put aside Stooge Wars for a second and bond as 2 old men who been shyt on by Logan for decades.

Stooge Wars can't be won but they keep playing because it's all they know how to do.

And then after all those years, Gerri "won" Stooge Wars simply because she has a vagina

VY2wmdR.png

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Greg Hive have clearly been watching a different show.

He might not get completely fukked, in fact he might end up OK, but the "GreG miGht End uP on ToP" shyt is just people projecting because sometimes they feel just as lost as he is in the swamp of business-talk.

No fukking way Greg ends up “on top” unless his grandfather was trolling and put the $ in his name and just wants to see if Greg’s dumbass even halfway tries to make his own way.

Old man can’t stand Logan, his offspring and what the company has turned into and sees Greg turning into the very thing he despises. But he’s not leaving him high and dry.

But Greg being these bumbling idiot needs to stop, whether it’s an act on his part or not. Kendall literally told him he’s gonna feed his ass to the wolves but “hey at least I warned you”.

Dude needs to get a lil job at the news division and sit the fukk down. But he’s a dikkriding “Roy” who loves the attention the others are getting so he sticks himself in shyt with no solicitation until he’s can’t get out.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I’m team Connor now. Kendall’s completely lost me. He’s just been taking l after l. While Connor’s been out here maneuvering and shytting on Shiv’s smug ass

Connor's completely delusional. He's probably the dumbest of the 4 children.

The only competent individual on this show appears to be Stewy.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
fukk what an episode. Firing on all cylinders

If I was Tom, I’d be looking at a divorce as Shiv obviously can't stand his ass. The way she recoiled from his hug at the end there was disgusting. Man is willing to eat a 9 month sit down and she shows her utter disdain. Can't even give him a baby.

Finally someone cooked Gregs ass. I’ve been finding his doddering this season to be annoying. His grandpa finally telling him what he needed to be told was great. You cant serve two masters. Pick one and stop floating from side to side like a bytch.

Frank is the master of bullshyt. Man kept the show running whilst everyone else was running around like a$$holes. Give that man a raise. :russ:

Kendall, man oh man that boy is a L factory but somehow I think he’ll get back into his dads affections.

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I’m team Connor now. Kendall’s completely lost me. He’s just been taking l after l. While Connor’s been out here maneuvering and shytting on Shiv’s smug ass
Imagine if Connor actually swings Logan into backing a presidential run :skip:

Losing the raisin is a huge blow, what better way to get that power back than to orchestrate Trump like support/coverage for a candidate he has complete control of :pachaha:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Imagine if Connor actually swings Logan into backing a presidential run :skip:

Losing the raisin is a huge blow, what better way to get that power back than to orchestrate Trump like support/coverage for a candidate he has complete control of :pachaha:

TBH if that happens Connor would go off message very quickly. Guy is legit nuts. :russ: