Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The way Kendall was creeping behind Karl on-stage on some troll shyt is a sight I cannot shake out of my head. :pachaha:

I want the guy to get a win, but he’s been acting really dumb. The way he’s treating Greg is gonna backfire hard in due time.

it's pretty clear Kendall has no plan, only concerned about his image, & needs his dad and now is cutoff from him

all these add up to someone who is gonna take a big L...don't see how he doesn't get caught up in the investigation

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Logan being piss-mad and everyone running around like chickens with there heads cut off :mjlol:

Succession really is a dark comedy.

Everyone is so shook of him, they are taking out imaginary cats :russ:. At least Logan only called Shiv Marcia this time and didn't try to kiss her again :picard:. When he snapped on her, "I'm trying to have a conversation with Gerri and you keep buzzing in my F'ing ear" :damn:

Tom trying to go half on a baby with Shiv before his prison sentence :lolbron:

Kendall looking funny in the light again, his assistant even giving him the :francis: now.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People have said Greg is the smartest one and that he’s gonna end up on top in the end since the show first started, but I just don’t see it. He’s one of my favorite characters but he is completely out of his depth and took some major Ls this episode. Ken straight up called him a bottom feeder and that’s all he’s gonna be in the corporate world. Ewan told my guy to take himself more seriously but he’s too wishy washy and is always trying to play both sides without realizing that he’s just a pawn. Maybe this will be a turning point for him but I doubt it unless he actually gets that park promotion.

It’s interesting to see just how paralyzed most of the children and staff are without Logan calling the shots. Shiv actually came through with a big win but couldn’t help trying to get Logan’s approval again.

Roman’s conversation with POTUS is exactly why he would never be a CEO and I can’t believe he actually thinks it would be him (I mean, I can because that’s how it works in the real world but he is not a leader).

My boy Kenny is down bad.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
iu15oqrfdpz71.png

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
KendaLL

Greg took a massive L too

Oh Shiv took an L so bad tonight that it sent her back in time to when she was a little girl. She “saves” the company and essentially gets told to fukk off seconds later.

All of the Roy kids combined into a single human might equal a competent worker.

Kendall better hope another sex scandal is incoming

Logan proving once again that these bytches (his kids) ain’t shyt and Kendall should’ve let him croak out there on the island in the last episode.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Oh Shiv took an L so bad tonight that it sent her back in time to when she was a little girl. She “saves” the company and essentially gets told to fukk off seconds later.

All of the Roy kids combined into a single human might equal a competent worker.

Kendall better hope another sex scandal is incoming

Logan proving once again that these bytches (his kids) ain’t shyt and Kendall should’ve let him croak out there on the island in the last episode.
Connor won, tbf. He is the only winner in this episode. He got a new job and the president is not running for re-election. :heh:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Connor won, tbf. He is the only winner in this episode. He got a new job and the president is not running for re-election. :heh:
Yeah, I think I'm defecting to Connor set. His continuous shytting on Shiv has made me do a 180 on him.

Still tryna hold out hope for Ken, but it's getting hard. :francis:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
This is probably the most Veep-like episode they've ever done. It started slow but when it picked up this shyt was probably the funniest but most tense episode they've ever done.

Incredible TV.

Dude had to take an invisible cat from under a chair in a brown paper bag

:deadmanny: