Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
I'm ready to see if Roman is actually capable of making big boy business decisions. Is he a crazy genius or just a goofball?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm ready to see if Roman is actually capable of making big boy business decisions. Is he a crazy genius or just a goofball?
Goofball. I gather you are referring to next episode? Yeah, I think he will try to broker a deal with the competition only to have Greg undermine it and become a hero of the company in Logan's eyes. Just a prediction.

hjnm

All Star
Daps

If he wasn't a walking lawsuit and was serious plus cared about the company Logan would have let him take charge even over Kendall. For me the as the kids go it's Shiv -> Kendall -> Roman ->>>>> Connor

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
this has to be hte most unlikeable family on tv ever. To the point i want to see the dad continue to thrive. i couldnt imagine trying to dethrone your own father. lmfao just to get your seat.

i will be curious if someone plays the game better and just uses logan as a chess piece it looks like kendalls friend is doing just that. I also dont think weve seen the last of logans brother
Don't forget about Marcia and her son trying to move up.

i got
Shiv
Kendall
Roman
Connor

connor wouldnt be shytty if he didnt think he could buy his girl. i woudl like to hear more about him

He's a borderline kidnapper. First she said no to moving in with him, then he announced it to his whole family to force her to move in.
Then, when she wanted to leave the compound to buy coffee he was like "No, its OK, I have K-Pods here..."
:ufdup:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tom is so passive aggressive i wanna reach through the tv and slap him.

The fact Greg actually went up there and shredded documents had me :snoop:

I get you a distant relative and all that but, Tom ain't even blood and he ordering him around like he has any real power.

The only people you need to be maneuvering around is your crazy old uncle and his fukked up children. Tom's a nobody.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Roman is such a baby. Dropped and lost even more points with his whining and begging. What a loser. :hhh:
Tom swallowing his own load was like a metaphor for being in the ultra rich class of people. Sure you can get topped off on demand but you also got to swallow a lot of humiliation and shame (e.g. your own load) as the price. :francis: