Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
businessman kendall and logan are still my favorites in the show. i love when they're making moves. that takeover confrontation is gonna be :ohlawd:

Is this show worth it?

i really enjoy it. a dysfunctional family with a lot of different personalities and self-interest. the humor is dry, witty and sarcastic. i think it's worth watching an episode or two to gauge if you'll like it or not.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was with pops back when he got our the pool? You think his wife whips him?
He probably got the belt as a kid. His father was most likely an abusive/alcoholic/drug addict/poor dad... which in turn made Logan strive to be better than him. That may be why he's so hard on Kendall for his bout and struggle with drugs.

My guess.

:yeshrug:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roman is such a baby. Dropped and lost even more points with his whining and begging. What a loser. :hhh:
Tom swallowing his own load was like a metaphor for being in the ultra rich class of people. Sure you can get topped off on demand but you also got to swallow a lot of humiliation and shame (e.g. your own load) as the price. :francis:
:ehh:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
That New Mexico episode where everyone was disrespecting Tom to his face explained why he bosses up on Greg whenever he gets the chance.

When Greg told Logan that he was getting abused in the Parks division, Logan was like "Tom? I didn't know he had it in him!".

Logan actually respected Tom MORE when he heard he had Greg trying to run away (like the "weak dog"). He's making his new pet fighting dogs fight it out like he did with his own kids.

I also have to say for some reason I really like the way the end credits come in at the end of the episodes. The music makes this seem more "epic" than something like Billions.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this might sound wierd but im growing to be on team logan. idk why but i feel like hes still much more wise than any of these young bucks ideas. and idk the fact they want to take him out bugs me as their own kids.

liek the girl said that kendall tried to buy. their name is their name. it wont matter what they want to do unless they have a shell company. meanwhile logan doesnt give a fukk and just wants business done and seems like he will find any way.

im also curious if logan has stopped stuff from happenign to shiv. or if he is just gonnna make stuff happen to shiv. shes unbearable to me. all the other shyt the kids do is just spoiled kid shyt. but the fact shes not really connected to tom and prob will cheat or has rubs me the wrong way.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
this might sound wierd but im growing to be on team logan. idk why but i feel like hes still much more wise than any of these young bucks ideas. and idk the fact they want to take him out bugs me as their own kids.

liek the girl said that kendall tried to buy. their name is their name. it wont matter what they want to do unless they have a shell company. meanwhile logan doesnt give a fukk and just wants business done and seems like he will find any way.

im also curious if logan has stopped stuff from happenign to shiv. or if he is just gonnna make stuff happen to shiv. shes unbearable to me. all the other shyt the kids do is just spoiled kid shyt. but the fact shes not really connected to tom and prob will cheat or has rubs me the wrong way.
Yeah man, I'm team Logan all day. This is his empire, he is allowed to go out the way he wants even if it means ruining his own company. Connor seems to be the only one bearing the proper relationship to the company. Let it pay for the lifestyle you want and stay out of it unless asked otherwise.
How do we feel about Shiv being part of a Bernie Sanders style campaign specifically aimed to ruin her Dad and his business? Not worth it IMO, especially if you don't believe the message. The vitamin D is clouding her judgement.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah man, I'm team Logan all day. This is his empire, he is allowed to go out the way he wants even if it means ruining his own company. Connor seems to be the only one bearing the proper relationship to the company. Let it pay for the lifestyle you want and stay out of it unless asked otherwise.
How do we feel about Shiv being part of a Bernie Sanders style campaign specifically aimed to ruin her Dad and his business? Not worth it IMO, especially if you don't believe the message. The vitamin D is clouding her judgement.

exactly. i know hes no the greatest dad but he is your dad at the end of the day. if he watns to ruin teh company like they think he will. why not just let him it is his company. start your own thing. they all have the means and resources to do so.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
exactly. i know hes no the greatest dad but he is your dad at the end of the day. if he watns to ruin teh company like they think he will. why not just let him it is his company. start your own thing. they all have the means and resources to do so.
Exactly, business ruined or not all these kids are rich and will never have a worry financially.
Connor seems to be the only one not really thinking about that shyt. He has other problems tho.
lol @ being a nuisance at an 'anything goes' party. You got to be a real creep to pull that off.