Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
aint no way in hell, you married to somebody else, you're an heiress, and im sleeping on the couch, call an Uber, 2018 y'all!!!!

but back on subject, She basically hid from her husband for 14 hours and never left the city, aint no way they didn't smash

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Best episode by far. The tension during that boardroom scene was unreal. I'm really disappointed in Roman. Dude folded up heavy.

Kendall really doesn't have any allies. It'll be interesting to see how the situation plays out.

I don't understand why people feel like Tom is a sucka. Dude couldn't care less about Shiv or whoever may be fukking her on the side lol. He let yall know at the dinner table that he here for the paper and the power. I think the realest shyt said in this episode was when Logan said that everyone has their game. Tom's no different and neither is Greg. Greg is a wolf in sheeps clothing. I wonder when someone will see through his willfully obtuse shtick.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
I don't understand why people feel like Tom is a sucka. Dude couldn't care less about Shiv or whoever may be fukking her on the side lol. He let yall know at the dinner table that he here for the paper and the power. I think the realest shyt said in this episode was when Logan said that everyone has their game. Tom's no different and neither is Greg. Greg is a wolf in sheeps clothing. I wonder when someone will see through his willfully obtuse shtick.

He cares man, remember when they were going over the prenup and he saw that there was no penalty for infidelity and got panicked? He's in with Shiv for the money no doubt but he loves her because the love + the money are a part of the deal. It's like a how a groupie is only with a celeb for the money yet somehow is also in love.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
He cares man, remember when they were going over the prenup and he saw that there was no penalty for infidelity and got panicked? He's in with Shiv for the money no doubt but he loves her because the love + the money are a part of the deal. It's like a how a groupie is only with a celeb for the money yet somehow is also in love.

The pilot implied that he might be gay, but the writers might have changed their mind since then. Though he did say "yes" when Greg asked if he was trying to seduce him.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The pilot implied that he might be gay, but the writers might have changed their mind since then. Though he did say "yes" when Greg asked if he was trying to seduce him.
Yeah, I'm surprised they haven't brought that back up more explicitly.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watching the 3rd episode now. I like the show but it reminds me why I hate rich, out of touch people so much.

Did this dude Roman just bust a nut on his own office window?

I can’t stand Tom but he cracks me up every time he’s on screen. The way he talks to Greg is :mjlol: