Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. I was listening to a podcast that thought that Roman got overlooked because he wanted it and showed hesitation or that he was too eager, but I think Roman's real reason for making the call was to purposefully show hesitation because he didn't want it. I don't think he wanted it or Shiv wanted it either. Not now and not in the situation the company is currently in.

The moment Roman mentioned Gerri and the idea of working under her for a year or two and learning from her, I knew that was his play. He knew by saying that Logan would x him.
Yup. Roman didnt want it and was trying to shift it to Gerri. He knew acting hesitant was taking him completely out of consideration. He actually played chess on Logan and pulled a fast one on him. Shiv definitely wanted it IMO. She acted like a spoiled brat when Sanaa rejected her because she knew that would take her out of consideration. She even hung up on Kendall because she didnt want to be seen playing both sides.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
episode reminded me of the Sopranos where Junior was telling Bobby, Ritchie couldn't sell taking out Tony to the other captains. Shiv, Roman, & Connor know Kendall ain't doing this cause "it's the right thing to do"...they're not following him for that bullshyt reason.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So what was the plan Logan laid out to shiv at the end in the car? Couldn’t tell what his real intent was with Gerri
Sounds like Logan wants to use Gerri as cover in order to bring Shiv in and so they can pull the strings behind the scenes. If things go south they can blame it on Gerri and find another way to maintain control, but I think Shiv is about to get burned (again) if she buys into that plan.

My boy Ken almost had it until he tripped over himself talking about the top spot. He couldn’t even try to play it cool when the others got spooked.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So what was the plan Logan laid out to shiv at the end in the car? Couldn’t tell what his real intent was with Gerri

He's going to give Shiv the title of "President", which is a made up title.
But he told Shiv that she's in a good position, because she will be a high level executive and they'll use Gerri as a scapegoat for anything that goes wrong.