Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is cool because the show definitely deserves it but personally bittersweet. I don't know why but it bothers me when I like something before it was particularly 'cool' or 'in' and then it blows up. Like I want it to blow up but once it does I lose some interest.

this is weirdo behavior breh. you draw enjoyment from being a hipster rather than the product itself

if you truly like something then you’d want to see it celebrated and appreciated.

gotta fix whatever is wrong inside that makes you attach value to being on something nobody else is on :francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
this is weirdo behavior breh. you draw enjoyment from being a hipster rather than the product itself

if you truly like something then you’d want to see it celebrated
Do I? When I initially liked it, it was the opposite of hip and I was liking it for the product itself. All the new jacks are like, "People are liking this I should watch it to be hip to what is going on."

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
they just reiterating once again, that these nikkas will set 100 dollar bills on fire to keep warm, and it wouldn't hurt them one bit.

and to keep it funky, kendall could easily replace it.

I wonder how much he's paying for alimony and child support tho :picard:
They so rich I bet he doesnt even know :lolbron:
It's just the cost of doing business

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think she did it on purpose. I think they're just pointing out that even though they're all rich by normal standards, there are whole different levels of "rich".
Kendall's ex wife is someone who married into a rich family then got divorced. But Naomi is the child of a family of multigenerational billionaires. She's always been rich, so she has no sense how much money things cost or what seems valuable to someone who is just merely "upper middle class".

Something that seems like a super expensive bottle of wine that Kendall's ex wife would pass down from generation to generation, is just an everyday thirst quencher to Naomi .

I really don't think she meant anything by it, she was just like "Greg, open this for me, I'm a little thirsty". :obama:
She made a note how didnt you notice the dust on the bottle. I highly doubt that was the most expensive wine she had. Naomi just noticed it was the oldest one she was smirking and doesnt even seem slightly apologetic. There is no way that bottle was in the front of all the wine bottles. The likelihood it was her favorite out of all the wine bottles is extremely unlikely. She didnt even offer a fake apology. She was on that female competitive shyt imo.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
She made a note how didnt you notice the dust on the bottle. I highly doubt that was the most expensive wine she had. Naomi just noticed it was the oldest one she was smirking and doesnt even seem slightly apologetic. There is no way that bottle was in the front of all the wine bottles. The likelihood it was her favorite out of all the wine bottles is extremely unlikely. She didnt even offer a fake apology. She was on that female competitive shyt imo.

The article I found after I made the original post changed my view of the scene a little. It was from a wine expert who said that the bottle he opened was actually one of the rarest wine bottles in the world. It's a 1996 bottle that was one of the last remaining bottles left over from a shipment that was destroyed that year.

So, I was wrong:
Even to Naomi and Kendall, it's not an everyday bottle of wine. I think she just made a mistake, but she's too rich to even care about it :yeshrug:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The article I found after I made the original post changed my view of the scene a little. It was from a wine expert who said that the bottle he opened was actually one of the rarest wine bottles in the world. It's a 1996 bottle that was one of the last remaining bottles left over from a shipment that was destroyed that year.

So, I was wrong:
Even to Naomi and Kendall, it's not an everyday bottle of wine. I think she just made a mistake, but she's too rich to even care about it :yeshrug:
Thats what makes this show so good. So many details that are intentionally left up to interpretation :ohlawd:. Might be the best show since Sopranos imo