Official Street Fighter 6 Coli Fight Club Season One Thread: All Beatz, No Mercy - Congratz Versa on Winning Season 1!

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Any chance your NAT is closed, or some other setting keeping the match from starting?
How could I check that there wasn’t a problem w my other room matches I know you’re not ducking and I’m not either it’s some goofy business going on w the connection though

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Can ya set the room up one time? Idk why it’s not letting us catch a fade
You may want to go over your settings and make sure nothing else is sucking up the bandwidth. Your signal is going up and down.

EDIT: Could it be the yellow card?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How could I check that there wasn’t a problem w my other room matches I know you’re not ducking and I’m not either it’s some goofy business going on w the connection though
Not sure besides Xbox. On Xbox, it's all in the network settings. NAT type, tests, etc.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Manon is most fun vs people you nicer than. When you going against people as good as you or better, you gotta REALLY love playing neutral to enjoy it, which I do, but not when I can't use the tools other people can LOL.

Wait ya'll can dash across the screen at light speed and my character can't? Ya'll get pressure on knockdown and my character gets zero? Yeah fukk that LOL. Meanwhile Cammy is a walking bomb waiting to go off with the best walk speed in the game, great buttons and the best up close pressure the game has to offer. Marisa is always 1 hit away, has incredible pressure whenever she knocks you down, and big, hefty, active normals that have to be respected. It's like I'm actually playing the game when I use them vs my other characters (besides Chun Li).

I was never gonna main Manon anway. She was a challenge to myself to step outside my comfort zone and I accomplished that. Marisa/Cammy time now! We'll see what happens when the balance is updated. In terms of my low tier characters, I find Lily a lot more fun.
I was feeling that when I ran a set with a Chunli earlier. This dude was better than me and I'm just sitting there like man this dude can do everything, got a reversal, got long ass range normals that can easily convert into drive rush combos all sorts of shyt.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
If yall bruhs trying to get some last minute matches in before I wrap things, yall got til 8pm EST. I'm bout to smash this Panda Express, then proceed to do the final tally of Wins and Losses and move this shyt to the Tournament Phase.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If yall bruhs trying to get some last minute matches in before I wrap things, yall got til 8pm EST. I'm bout to smash this Panda Express, then proceed to do the final tally of Wins and Losses and move this shyt to the Tournament Phase.
Me and @Jasonmask tried, every time the matchmaking failed. No idea why.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I was feeling that when I ran a set with a Chunli earlier. This dude was better than me and I'm just sitting there like man this dude can do everything, got a reversal, got long ass range normals that can easily convert into drive rush combos all sorts of shyt.

Chun Li is pretty much the polar opposite of Manon LOL. Got everything she needs to actually play the game.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
My alt solution would be to meet up in BH just tell me the server and I’ll be there