Official Street Fighter 6 Coli Fight Club Season One Thread: All Beatz, No Mercy - Congratz Versa on Winning Season 1!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Manon Mafia will not abandon their PAWG :mjcry:

I still play her casually to keep my skill with her up, but she's comparatively bad and IMO the worst character. No reason to main her. Ain't nobody that attached to a character who is 4 months old. This ain't a Ryu loyalist situation :russ:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I still play her casually to keep my skill with her up, but she's comparatively bad and IMO the worst character. No reason to main her. Ain't nobody that attached to a character who is 4 months old. This ain't a Ryu loyalist situation :russ:

All we need is Manon Daigo moment :mjcry: , but it’s obvious she doesn’t have the tools at top level to compete.

Idom rage quit last night saying SF6 was trash.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
All we need is Manon Daigo moment :mjcry: , but it’s obvious she doesn’t have the tools at top level to compete.

Idom rage quit last night saying SF6 was trash.

iDom is stupid to be playing her and I don't see it lasting. He's a former Capcom Cup Champion and is one of the few with an actual chance to win the million dollars next year. It's illogical to play a weak character with that type of money on the line.

Especially because Capcom made it clear we aint getting balance changes anytime soon.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
He can't fathom "real" men wanting to use/play as female characters in games for some flawed reason.
No I can’t, it’s weird that you are like yo this chick ina. G string. That’s me Right there.
yo baby in the leotard is me ALL day. But yo ima stop beating a dead horse. You nikkas like to come home and transform into bytches, that’s on y’all. Ima talk my shyt though cause if that ain’t funny to you, it just aint….. but it is to me.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never in a million years would imagine Manon being this popular. Ya'll gonna have a blast when you use someone who actually gets to play Street Fighter 6 :russ:
I only picked her up because I thought she'd be easy to learn on controller for the time being, but idk how I feel about that anymore

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
No I can’t, it’s weird that you are like yo this chick ina. G string. That’s me Right there.
yo baby in the leotard is me ALL day. But yo ima stop beating a dead horse. You nikkas like to come home and transform into bytches, that’s on y’all. Ima talk my shyt though cause if that ain’t funny to you, it just aint….. but it is to me.
:francis:
That's due to you presumably associating the character selection as a representation of you or as a vicarious based decision. Most fighting game players go with functionality over everything, with looks being at best, 2nd tier on the choice ladder and gender being even less important, more often than not.:unimpressed:

I'd sooner to think that guys that may play girl characters in any game, fighting game or otherwise, are doing it mostly to either oogle at the woman characters:mjlit: and/or feel some kind of way about controlling a woman:mjgrin: or even imagine themselves as being inside a woman being better alternative than being inside a guy:dame:.

All that tho is about as equally absurd as your viewpoint:hubie:, but I say that to say this. If I was going to walk down the paths of absurdity, I'd probably walk that road over yours. Just saying. But hey...live and let live.:manny:

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
:francis:
That's due to you presumably associating the character selection as a representation of you or as a vicarious based decision. Most fighting game players go with functionality over everything, with looks being at best, 2nd tier on the choice ladder and gender being even less important, more often than not.:unimpressed:

I'd sooner to think that guys that may play girl characters in any game, fighting game or otherwise, are doing it mostly to either oogle at the woman characters:mjlit: and/or feel some kind of way about controlling a woman:mjgrin: or even imagine themselves as being inside a woman being better alternative than being inside a guy:dame:.

All that tho is about as equally absurd as your viewpoint:hubie:, but I say that to say this. If I was going to walk down the paths of absurdity, I'd probably walk that road over yours. Just saying. But hey...live and let live.:manny:
Stop defending yourself Breh.
I get it you love to come home from a long day close the door and be a woman that’s fine no judgement.