Official Street Fighter 6 Coli Fight Club Season One Thread: All Beatz, No Mercy - Congratz Versa on Winning Season 1!

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Not at all. As soon as I got knocked out, I stopped playing this shyt. Akuma or a patch, whichever comes first. If it's Akuma, if he's trash or I get bored, it's going right back on the shelf :mjlol:

Yeah once I saw AKI was ass I was like welp there goes my motivation.

GGS to Versa for sure but yeah I kid you not I literally don't touch this shyt unless its to play in this any more lol. Its just so unfun, and I would have said the same shyt if I won don't get it twisted :dead:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
GGS. Thanks for the games and not dropping out despite your disdain, @Aveda . I wanted the opportunity to fight you again. If you ever do return, let's go again.

It's cool being a two time coli Champ :mjcry: Would be cool it that was put under my name but I guess the coli owner is MIA lol.

I dedicate that win to @Hiei. Hope you're well wherever you are and come back soon :salute:

Thanks again for hosting @Morose Polymath. Its cool you do this for the coli community despite it not running as smoothly as past events. Maybe an update will revitalize interest.

I had no idea there was a prize. How cool. Appreciative, whatever it is.

Thanks to anyone who watched and rooted for me. Anyone who rooted against me.... :umad:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
GGS. Thanks for the games and not dropping out despite your disdain, @Aveda . I wanted the opportunity to fight you again. If you ever do return, let's go again.

It's cool being a two time coli Champ :mjcry: Would be cool it that was put under my name but I guess the coli owner is MIA lol.

I dedicate that win to @Hiei. Hope you're well wherever you are and come back soon :salute:

Thanks again for hosting @Morose Polymath. Its cool you do this for the coli community despite it not running as smoothly as past events. Maybe an update will revitalize interest.

I had no idea there was a prize. How cool. Appreciative, whatever it is.

Thanks to anyone who watched and rooted for me. Anyone who rooted against me.... :umad:

yea ggs breh. I got robbed on some of them shyts but thats sf6 and especially Marisa I knew what I signed up for :francis:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
yea ggs breh. I got robbed on some of them shyts but thats sf6 and especially Marisa I knew what I signed up for :francis:

Shout outs to Gladius, my favorite SF move of all time besides Demon Flip, for bailing me out regularly since June 2nd.

226px-SF6_Marisa_236p.png

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Congrats

I feel better knowing I lost to the grand finals winner and a 2x champ :leon:

But just like aveda I was cold, I stopped playing on the regular, game just hasn't interested me once the meta got exposed the way it has, not an excuse tho or to take away from your win

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Congrats

I feel better knowing I lost to the grand finals winner and a 2x champ :leon:

But just like aveda I was cold, I stopped playing on the regular, game just hasn't interested me once the meta got exposed the way it has, not an excuse tho or to take away from your win
Same. Lost to the finalists. The last times I played at all were my tourney matches. Game annoys me now.