Official Street Fighter 6 Coli Fight Club Season One Thread: All Beatz, No Mercy - Congratz Versa on Winning Season 1!

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Someone posted the actual vids on YouTube in this thread? Link me :lupe:
Have you not been peeping your own thread, breh?

@Blackfyre been doing God's work (and yours) with actually converting everyone's codes into his YT channel. Have you truly not seen that in your own very thread? Or are you being facetious?

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Have you not been peeping your own thread, breh?

@Blackfyre been doing God's work (and yours) with actually coverting everyone's codes into his YT channel. Have you truly not seen that in your own very thread? Or are you being facetious?

Yeah, Ive caught majority match vids, so I missed one sue me :yeshrug:

And mos def :salute: to the bruh @Blackfyre

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Stop defending yourself Breh.
I get it you love to come home from a long day close the door and be a woman that’s fine no judgement.
I'm not defending anyone. You're free to feel how you feel. I just find it equally hilarious that you can't see past that tho.

As the other cat said, if one would only play characters that was strictly on their own likeness or whatever other loose a-alike representations, you'd be short more often than not. Especially as a black man. You'd be playing yourself. Don't ask me how.:huhldup:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I only picked her up because I thought she'd be easy to learn on controller for the time being, but idk how I feel about that anymore

You should feel like switching. She has a hard time vs Juri, Guile, JP, and Chun Li. She loses to Ken too.

I can beat anyone beneath me with her, but vs people my level or harder, that shyt is rough rough.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
@Jasonmask you want to do our match before I get into Destiny?
You can get into destiny. I’ve been on AT&T ass bro I just got off the phone w them 10 mins ago. They around the corner and will set me up soon. I got a call @ noon I gotta take as well. I’ll give you a heads up like when I’m actually warming up.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should feel like switching. She has a hard time vs Juri, Guile, JP, and Chun Li. She loses to Ken too.

I can beat anyone beneath me with her, but vs people my level or harder, that shyt is rough rough.
Yeah I didn't understand before playing her. I thought people were just downplaying, but nope.... She legit plays way to much neutral and loses or robs you with command grabs lol

I feel like her kit is incomplete, she should have a counter like JP tbh.

Ill probably just drop her for now. She's not as fun nor simple as I'd thought. I'd much rather just learn gief or even Lily

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yeah I didn't understand before playing her. I thought people were just downplaying, but nope.... She legit plays way to much neutral and loses or robs you with command grabs lol

I feel like her kit is incomplete, she should have a counter like JP tbh.

Ill probably just drop her for now. She's not as fun nor simple as I'd thought. I'd much rather just learn gief or even Lily

Manon is most fun vs people you nicer than. When you going against people as good as you or better, you gotta REALLY love playing neutral to enjoy it, which I do, but not when I can't use the tools other people can LOL.

Wait ya'll can dash across the screen at light speed and my character can't? Ya'll get pressure on knockdown and my character gets zero? Yeah fukk that LOL. Meanwhile Cammy is a walking bomb waiting to go off with the best walk speed in the game, great buttons and the best up close pressure the game has to offer. Marisa is always 1 hit away, has incredible pressure whenever she knocks you down, and big, hefty, active normals that have to be respected. It's like I'm actually playing the game when I use them vs my other characters (besides Chun Li).

I was never gonna main Manon anway. She was a challenge to myself to step outside my comfort zone and I accomplished that. Marisa/Cammy time now! We'll see what happens when the balance is updated. In terms of my low tier characters, I find Lily a lot more fun.