Official Stranger Things Season 3 Thread

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
This was coo wayy better than the last season. I Dunno what the fukk they were on last season that whole el goth road trip shyt was random af and didn’t flow well at all but I’m glad this season had better writing. Having multiple storylines intertwine was dope and well done I love when shows do that type of writing right.

I hope they wrap this shyt up tho. These kids are hitting puberty and getting bass in their voices. This shyt ain’t cute no mo they getting too grown.

It would be dope if the next season is the last and it shifts to a more horror type show instead of this 80s kiddie ET adventures

I hope they finally explain what the upside down word is, what the connection to the real world is and what the monsters origins.

I feel like they are neglecting that side of the story which I find is the most interesting about the show to me.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Episode 8

Is "The American" really Hopper? Maybe he went to the Upside Down & didn't actually die :lupe:
that man is dead no way he survived that explosion and it would cheapen his sacrifice and redemption from being a crazy drunk earlier this season

Next season is gonna be another time skip so expect someone new to come in

one thing that was a big annoyance/plothole to me was why the Russians were trying to open this world? Like what inkling of evidence did they have that these monsters could be tamed or some shyt...I assume they wanted to weaponize them :why:

Soviet Union in the 80s was not the smartest nation. Chernobyl spotlighted how their gov't was kinda ass backwards

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
3 episodes in and looked up an actor only to be have the fukking season spoiled :stopitslime:

Don’t read anything even remotely related to this show until you are done with the season. They’re not even remotely hiding shyt from headlines

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Got a feeling they're gonna time skip for Season 4, Eleven already looking like she's a Junior in HS IRL and Lucas almost got himself a beard :gucci:

millie-bobby-brown.jpg

Caleb-McLaughlin.jpg
I had no clue breh is about to be 18

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Ep 5

Great Value Terminator lettin that bytch go
OIti.gif
:wow:

the mindflayer at the end of the episode :picard:

the CGI for the monsters been on point in this season. Poster above me is right, El better never die cause that whole town getting murdered in a heartbeat :russ: