Official Stranger Things Season 3 Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
A little Erica goes a long way. Hopefully she improves as an actress so she can develop a personality next season.

Only thing I didn’t get is whether these creatures can last on our side without the gate being open cause it seems like they die as soon as it’s closed but the Flayer has to survive for sometime while it was closed in season 2.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It's impressive how well they turned Steve into a hateable a$$hole in season 1 to the most likeable character on the show.

Steve, Robin & Dustin carried this season :wow:
Were your expectations subverted? I swear all these hollywood writers are obsessed with non traditional storytelling now
Steve and all the teens/adults on the show have varying levels of a$$hole tendencies
Even this season you began to see some of the kids become a$$holes

They should have cut Nancy and Jonathan's plot with the paper entirely and had them working at the mall with Steve and Robin imo
Not sure why Dustin had to be separate from the kids other than giving Max an opportunity to replace him even more

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Were your expectations subverted? I swear all these hollywood writers are obsessed with non traditional storytelling now
Steve and all the teens/adults on the show have varying levels of a$$hole tendencies
Even this season you began to see some of the kids become a$$holes

They should have cut Nancy and Jonathan's plot with the paper entirely and had them working at the mall with Steve and Robin imo
Not sure why Dustin had to be separate from the kids other than giving Max an opportunity to replace him even more

Nancy and Jonathan were completely useless to the story this season. If they weren't there, nothing really changes. The other kids, besides Will, were low key a$$holes all season.

I really enjoyed the Steve, Robin, Dustin and Erica team.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Steve cant ever catch a break man.
I honestly believe it was a bad move to make shorty a lesbian. They had great chemistry.
I was disappointed in that too. I preferred that instead of whatever they were trying to do with Hop and Joyce
:hhh:

I don't think Hop is dead either. Got a feeling he's going to be an adversary next season. I bet Eleven losing her powers is gonna be used to bring back Kali or other successful MKUltra subjects. It's a wrap for Hawkins if she don't get em back :russ:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I said after last season, they should look into filming 2 seasons back to back.

The older these kids get (look) the show will start to lose some of its "it" factor.

Solid season. 1st few esp hurt this season. S1, S3, S2.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nancy and Jonathan were completely useless to the story this season. If they weren't there, nothing really changes. The other kids, besides Will, were low key a$$holes all season.

I really enjoyed the Steve, Robin, Dustin and Erica team.
Like I said earlier in the thread. I REALLY didnt like Max. I think she was the biggest a$$hole honestly. Downplaying the rest of their involvement in saving the town aside from 11. And she wasnt even around for most of it to be speaking like that. She’s basically new to the crew and came after they all been holding it down for a minute already. They protected 11 just as well as she protected them. And they all contributed to saving the town. She caused alot of seperation this season herself.