Official Stranger Things Season 3 Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, from episode 3 till the end this was fukking fire, better than season 2.

Just a great mix of horror, sci fi and good fukkery/campiness. Loved Hopper going for the Magnum look and watching him on TV before getting his JC Penney shirt :heh: Also surprised how well they fit in Robin and Erica, that little kid is jokes :mjlol:

Didn't think having such a huge cast was going to work, specially after the first two episodes but man did they find a way to make every side story worth the watch, that's not very common.

Does Will do anything besides feel goosebumps on his neck and tell his friends it's here?

It's weird because I don't think little dude is a bad actor, but it seems the show tries it's hardest to hide him from any storyline that doesn't involve him (or the gang) being in huge danger.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Will needs to become the ultimate villain of the series:manny:
bring in some Stockholm syndrome, he already has severe PTSD, he thinks everyone leaving him, begins to think he will find happiness in the upside down, no brain washing or monster face sucking, let him do it with a "clear" mind like dude from "Chronicle"
Do it Duffer Bros:ufdup:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
By episode four I wanted the mindflayer to kidnap will and keep him :mjlol:

nikka irritating

First couple of episodes felt childish to me ,maybe It’s because of DARK but by mid season this shyt was rolling .Great season

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
Really great season. I think it might be my favorite. The buildup was great, all of the the plots were entertaining and seamlessly woven together, and the synergy between the cast was on point. Especially the Scoops troop with Erica :pachaha:
Hopper's letter though :mjcry: Touching message. What a great way to close out the season.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Got a feeling they're gonna time skip for Season 4, Eleven already looking like she's a Junior in HS IRL and Lucas almost got himself a beard :gucci:

millie-bobby-brown.jpg

Caleb-McLaughlin.jpg

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, I wish the show was just Steve/Dustin/Robin/Erica. The story with those 4 was better than the rest of the gang's stories :manny:

Why Robin gotta be a lesbian though? I was hoping my man Steve finally found his girl :mjcry:
You heard her at the front desk with that movie fakkit, she's about to hook my creh Steve up with all kind of Hawkins p*ssy :mjlit: only thing better than a right hand man is a right hand Lez :mjgrin: