Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
black people were still republicans in the 80s
I know..
It was just funny seeing it on the lawn:russ:

45B8A0C900000578-5022743-image-m-88_1509074581391.jpg

Yooo? What the fukk is our nikka wearing on the red carpet? He better be from Bermuda else :snoop:.
Let the young king cook..
He’s a kid and enjoying himself..
Plus the dumb shyt I’ve been reading from cacs on them having him in an interracial relationship :russ:
They big mad:mjlol::mjgrin:

Just sitting here thinking...
Does anybody see them trying to write Barb back in on some type of vessel steeze for the Shadow Master..
Just don’t understand the hoopla for her character..
Cacs really love and miss her:russ:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know..
It was just funny seeing it on the lawn:russ:

Let the young king cook..
He’s a kid and enjoying himself..
Plus the dumb shyt I’ve been reading from cacs on them having him in an interracial relationship :russ:
They big mad:mjlol::mjgrin:

Just sitting here thinking...
Does anybody see them trying to write Barb back in on some type of vessel steeze for the Shadow Master..
Just don’t understand the hoopla for her character..
Cacs really love and miss her:russ:

I dont even remember Barb from the first season. That was a waste of a storyline considering more important stuff. But I like both the characters involved the story, the love triangle thing, and the crazy conspiracy guy was funny so it kinda worked out in the end :manny:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
On episode 6.. Man this shyt so far is pure crack:whew:Its just done so well on so many different levels. The pacing, the cinematography, the acting, the editing, all the big and small touches with the '80's theme, the soundtrack, the lore that's building, etc. Can't front, I'm impressed with this show. Didn't think they could catch the magic of season one. Man was I wrong:noah:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just finished

One of the GOAT modern day horror series.

I like how they expanded the characters lives, backgrounds, families, etc.

It's like they literally just built off the first season and amplified everything. Acting was great as well.

Whats really funny is that the Demidogs
Demidogs never reached their full forms which I would assume would've been an ARMY of the same creature from the first season:damn:

And the ending was :wow:

The Mind Flayer is still there just chillin:damn: