Official Stranger Things Season 2 Thread

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Got damn this season is fire, 1st two episodes were slow but everything after has been :wow:

Ep 5 :merchant: can't wait to finish this show tomorrow.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only on episode 4 but this a$$hole dude from California is killing me with his ridiculous cokehead aura :mjlol:

He was the highlight of the season. That scene with the kids mom had me :banderas:

But overall....

Season 2 wasn't that great. Maybe I missed something but they didn't explain the shadow/smoke monster or reveal anything to build on what they started in season one.

Half the season was basically a Jurassic park/alien rip off :beli:

And that whole side story with the group of "outcasts" and that Indian girl 08 was trash. What a way to ruin a good plot:snoop:

I could say more but I know most haven't finished it yet :hubie:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just finished the entire season.

- Everyone is just giving Max the cold shoulder :mjlol: except for my nikka Lucas :myman:

- Joyce is a real mother forreal :wow:

- Number 8 has a pretty sick power :ohhh::wow:

- Poor Steve :mjcry: Nancy just treats him like shyt this season

- Bob just got killed for looking at bae five seconds longer than he needed :why:

- Will in general this season :picard:

There's probably more but I enjoyed this season a bit more than the first one. It was worth the wait :blessed:

For real I was just like take 10 more steps my dude. Why just shut the door and stop? :mindblown: Damnit Bob

Binged this whole season tonight. I enjoyed the fukk outta this season.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just about finished. Like brev, this shyt really doesn't know what it wants to be. It's like alien meets the X men meets resident evil meets the exorcist meets cloverfield. Like fam pick a lane

Thats the Stranger..........

turbochef

Pro
Daps
I slept on this show for so long :snoop:straight piff. Even when it gets slow the kids keep it refreshing. Especially young bull dustin. His high school career gonna be fire thanks to nancy and steve:myman:
Speaking of steve, when they gonna give my nikka some hands:beli: i mean gotdamn breh

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He was the highlight of the season. That scene with the kids mom had me :banderas:

But overall....

Season 2 wasn't that great. Maybe I missed something but they didn't explain the shadow/smoke monster or reveal anything to build on what they started in season one.

Half the season was basically a Jurassic park/alien rip off :beli:

And that whole side story with the group of "outcasts" and that Indian girl 08 was trash. What a way to ruin a good plot:snoop:

I could say more but I know most haven't finished it yet :hubie:
Bruh yes! They didn't explain shyt

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no slander against young dusty will be tolerated
tumblr_n0wn35S8jR1t2sh2qo1_500.gif

Him hiding Dart when Will was trying to warn them annoyed me :hubie:

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
I slept on this show for so long :snoop:straight piff. Even when it gets slow the kids keep it refreshing. Especially young bull dustin. His high school career gonna be fire thanks to nancy and steve:myman:
Speaking of steve, when they gonna give my nikka some hands:beli: i mean gotdamn breh

Right? Breh stays getting slept in every encounter. He's 0-3 thus far. :mjlol: