Official Stranger Things Season 2 Thread

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
:francis: I wasn't a huge fan of season 1 but I could see the charm in it, but season 2 is just not that good. Underwhelmed. Netflix just does not have any good shows in its arsenal.
1d5c3406818fe64c1a75610004b329f9.jpg

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Season 2 was okay.
-They made some of the characters way more annoying. Dusty was unbearable at times. Elle and Hopper was beefing over nothing.
-Steve Harrington was made better, at least.
-Elle's "sister" should have played a much bigger role. I'm guessing she'll be the main villain in Season 3. Because this shadow monster shyt is wack.
-That scene when Bob ran from the darts and the clown just gone stop in the lobby. :gucci: Stupid writing.
-Max and her brother and all that shyt was kind of pointless.
-Mike and Nancy's mama :shaq:.
-Ole boy talkin Nancy and that other dude into fukkin each other. :mjlol: He was like "nah yall gone fukk...tonight":lolbron:
-"How was the pull-out?":troll:....:dead:
-What was the point of Bob telling Will that whole story about "i just turned out and told it to stop" ..if the shyt wasn't gone work?:birdman:

Overall, it was okay. Season 1 was such a surprise hit that it was going be difficult to top it in Season 2. And it showed cuz i seems like they kept trying a bunch of tropes.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Season 2 was okay.
-They made some of the characters way more annoying. Dusty was unbearable at times. Elle and Hopper was beefing over nothing.
-Steve Harrington was made better, at least.
-Elle's "sister" should have played a much bigger role. I'm guessing she'll be the main villain in Season 3. Because this shadow monster shyt is wack.
-That scene when Bob ran from the darts and the clown just gone stop in the lobby. :gucci: Stupid writing.
-Max and her brother and all that shyt was kind of pointless.
-Mike and Nancy's mama :shaq:.
-Ole boy talkin Nancy and that other dude into fukkin each other. :mjlol: He was like "nah yall gone fukk...tonight":lolbron:
-"How was the pull-out?":troll:....:dead:
-What was the point of Bob telling Will that whole story about "i just turned out and told it to stop" ..if the shyt wasn't gone work?:birdman:

Overall, it was okay. Season 1 was such a surprise hit that it was going be difficult to top it in Season 2. And it showed cuz i seems like they kept trying a bunch of tropes.

Can't cosign the bolded. Hopper had her on lock down for a whole year that's a legit reason to start beefing even if it was for her own protection. Being an understanding 13 year old is rare. I know I'd look at my parents like :leostare: if they restricted me from going outside for that long.

I agree that they wasted the Indian chick though. When they showed her I thought she was going to be mad important.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Brehs when the doctors were in the office discussing the results of Will's x-rays and the one doc was like " if he dies, he dies" and the main doctor pointed his finger at him like :ufdup: "Say that to me again" I straight up :dead: :laff: he was bout catch the fade over a throw away comment :laugh:

Last edited:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Finishing up now.

Hope this last episode keep me wanting for more