Official Steam Deck thread. Steam handheld gaming device.

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
:patrice:Whats the point if you aint gonna play AAA games on it, It costs morethan a console
For me, those indie games I can play in bed at night or wherever. I sometimes don't have the energy at night to sit in front of the tv. I hit the bed and can get some gaming time in when otherwise I wouldn't. I couldn't really imagine enjoying beautiful graphic triple A game on this over my OLED.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
For me, those indie games I can play in bed at night or wherever. I sometimes don't have the energy at night to sit in front of the tv. I hit the bed and can get some gaming time in when otherwise I wouldn't. I couldn't really imagine enjoying beautiful graphic triple A game on this over my OLED.
:hubie:if you brehs want to spend that type of bread, be my guest. Myself, I might catch it when its half price

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
What's the best one to get and can it connect to Playstation 5 with apps
Best one is oled 512gb .. if you don’t want oled then get the lcd one for cheap.. it’s on sale .

64gb is okay. You can upgrade the drive. Or use Microsd

512 is good if you don’t wanna open the deck

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Best one is oled 512gb .. if you don’t want oled then get the lcd one for cheap.. it’s on sale .

64gb is okay. You can upgrade the drive. Or use Microsd

512 is good if you don’t wanna open the deck
Are there tiered models or is there one model with different screen and storage options.

Don't wanna get the oled 512 then find out I need the (example) mxs4000 instead of the 3000

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Are there tiered models or is there one model with different screen and storage options.

Don't wanna get the oled 512 then find out I need the (example) mxs4000 instead of the 3000
There is lcd screen (old version) and there is oled version ( better screen and battery).. the only difference is the storage between the various oled models.. same with lcd.. the 512 (lcd) and 1 tb (oled)models have anti glare coating on screen