Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
but somebody set him up:sas2:
u think ghost? or Tommy and Tasha?

You might be right bro. With Power being at a 7.8 and dealing with mostly street shyt, that's a very good rating, especially being right behind the 2 "regular TV" shows you mentioned.
Nah its well known that IMDB got a lot of racists users. This show is definitely above 8.5.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I think tasha
I think Tasha busted the taillight on purpose so Ghost could take his place, but Ghost does not know that she did it. This would create a great "tv type" of situation for when everything comes to the light. If Ghost did not know, will Kanan forgive him? Will Ghost be willing to let what Kanan has done ride if he finds out Tasha set Kanan up? The writers have left all of these options open and I hope they play it out the right way.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Thinking about finally giving this a watch but turned off by the relatively low IMDB rating. :patrice:

You can't let it's rating or what people say about something decide if you wanna watch it. If I wanna see a movie or show I don't care what anyone says or what the rating is like 50 Shades of Grey. Low rating on IMDB and was panned by critics. I thought it was great becuz I'm into that kind of thing.

If you wanna watch Power watch it. It's a damn good show but don't take my word for it see for yourself.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
And I think deep down, even Angela knows this. She can't play completely clueless anymore. She's too sprung and out there now. But this is still a woman and I think she's gonna leave Ghost hanging to save her own ass. And blame it on him being married or some shyt. He's gonna need her for something and she won't be there.

Ghost karma is coming and right soon too. Never should have killed Rolla. Dude was his friend

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Fasho. That's very good for a black TV show that's still in its early stages. The Wire is GOAT, but did not receive the credit while it was on the air. I hope Power eventually gets the recognition it deserves, so far its getting props everywhere.
It doesn't get talked about much on cac sites but it gets better ratings then the Starz shows the cac sites talk about.