Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot because it happened early last season but what's the reason 50 wants to go after Ghost again?

Out of jealousy or did Ghost do something wrong?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Man Ghost gotta be one of the weakest TV bosses of all time.

Let that white man muscle in on his club:scust: I thought he had some elaborate scheme for that fool and he was just playing it cool, but nah, he admitted that he wanted to work and try to buy back his stake in the club from that evil ass white man. What part of the game is that? He let that nikka play him and take his club, and all Ghost wanna do is work hard and buy back his stake:what: He not even street smart enough to know that that white man has no intention of selling that shyt back to him. This gotta be the dumbest smart nikka ever.

This nikka p*ssy whipped than a motherfukker:mjlol: He found out Angela was a Fed and still didn't stop fukking with her. It would be stupid to merk her, but this nikka ain't even go sever ties:why: He not even on some, I gotta keep my enemies close shyt. This nikka went to Tommy like, "I got good news, even though she is a Fed, she's not investigating us. She just investigating Ruiz, a nikka in our network":pachaha: He got to be the dumbest motherfukker to ever do this kingpin shyt. The nikka always got that dumbfounded ass look on his face too.

This nikka taking Angela to Miami, where he plans to do a hit:what: fukk is wrong with that nikka?

Telling his wife every damn particular of his drug business:skip: He straight up had this bytch advising him on strategies on how to take over more territory. This nikka gotta have the worst judgment. It wouldn't even be so bad if his character wasn't supposed to be some mature, calculated, intelligent, but still street ass nikka.

Word I agree 100% ....shyt is frustrating watching how Ghost is written...for a big boss king pin they wrote his character to be dumb as rocks...tommy too

Been saying this since last year Ghost has to be the WOAT kingpin I've seen in a tv show, he just makes so many wrong decisions and it's hard to imagine how even got to the position where he is. He can't manage his club properly, he can't manage his wife, he can't manage his mistress, he can't manage his best friend, he can't manage his driver, he can't manage his money and he can't even manage his criminal dealings properly. What can he manage? absolutely nothing. Knew he was a clown when he was about to put his face on magazines. How can you still keep a relationship going with a woman who's a federal agent when you're a damn kingpin that you even know she's after:dead:.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
This nikka taking Angela to Miami, where he plans to do a hit:what: fukk is wrong with that nikka?

The only hope this dumbass has to redeem himself is to unwittingly get her into the game so deep to where turning him in means making herself seems funny in the light, but I doubt this simp will make it that far :scust:

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Kantos is gonna tell Stern about the drug money that comes thru the club.

Stern gonna want in on the drug business. These nikkas (Ghost, Tommy and kenan) are gonna be his employees:scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
S46dFDf5.gif

Didn't even wait for Sean or close the door himself :heh:
:pachaha:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Kantos is gonna tell Stern about the drug money that comes thru the club.

Stern gonna want in on the drug business. These nikkas (Ghost, Tommy and kenan) are gonna be his employees:scust:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shyt, the fukkery if that happens
uChCRKx.png

and you know Olc cac boss will let them take the fall if shyt goes bust :mjpls:

Daps
Do you guys not watch the show? Ghost said it's too much money to wash through the laundromat in Ep. 1/9

Do YOU watch the show?

Those laundering concerns are overstated by Ghost to Tommy and Tasha so they don't question why he's taking running it so seriously, his real play is to use Truth as an escape route from the game. That's why he built a chic nightspot in lower Manhattan as opposed to a club out in one of the boroughs which would attract less attention.

Plus, how much can he launder now that he doesn't own it, doesn't manage it, and the general manager is under strict instructions from the boss to LIMIT the club's income? :mjlol:

Dude is stuck with a full time job with no benefit to his drug empire other than providing a cover.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been saying this since last year Ghost has to be the WOAT kingpin I've seen in a tv show, he just makes so many wrong decisions and it's hard to imagine how even got to the position where he is. He can't manage his club properly, he can't manage his wife, he can't manage his mistress, he can't manage his best friend, he can't manage his driver, he can't manage his money and he can't even manage his criminal dealings properly. What can he manage? absolutely nothing. Knew he was a clown when he was about to put his face on magazines. How can you still keep a relationship going with a woman who's a federal agent when you're a damn kingpin that you even know she's after:dead:.

I told my girl that Ghost is the 2015 continuation of Stringer Bell...all his moves are Stringer Bell like...

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
real talk.. holly should be in a body bag. bytch stealing shyt out of nikkas cribs, and she chat too much. tommy is a written terribly. to be such a goon, he does shyt a "new to the game" ass nikka would do

The thing with Tommy is he is such a goon that he could never be the head of a criminal enterprise becuz he acts on spur of the moment. You gotta think things through sometime even in the dope game becuz one fukk up could lead to your downfall. Him telling Holly everything was probably too soon but she needs to know what he's doing and decide does she want in or out instead of it being sprung on her later after she's in too deep without knowing.

I do believe Holly stealing out of Tasha's closest was cause for her being let go by Tommy but Tasha said what's in the past is in the past. Tommy gotta make sure he keep her in check tho.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I forgot because it happened early last season but what's the reason 50 wants to go after Ghost again?

Out of jealousy or did Ghost do something wrong?
50 is just grimy ass nikka, Fif probably wants to take Ghost's spot in the drug game.

IIRC he didn't give a specific reason, hes just grimy.