Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Show remains entertaining. :ehh:

Writing remains weak.:francis:

Ghost's character has been written to look like such a weak dumbass. Not only does he let Sterns g-check him into absorbing Truth, but then he lets Sterns make his employee his boss? What G is really going to stand for that? Niccas asking what Ghost could've done as if he NEEDED that club. He doesn't. He can wash his money with the laundromats for now. He could open up a (or a few) less flashy nightspots in the burroughs. There's endless possibilities, but there's no way a man like that is agreeing to work with Kantos, not even temporarily (especially since he can't wash money with Kantos running the books...Truth has become a full time job with no benefit to his bottomline). It also makes no sense that Sterns (the nightclub guru) would promote Kantos, he'd bring in someone from his network, someone he could trust, not Kantos with the sullied name. That piece of writing was strictly to create a "wow" moment for the audience.

I didn't think Ghost set up 50 last season, but now I do. He was visibly annoyed with how 50 rearranged shyt in his office at his house, he cautioned Tommy about letting 50 back in too soon, and he questioned Old Face Shawn about if he knew 50 was coming home or not.

Also Ghost finding files in Angela's apartment (an apartment she gave him the keys to) on people in his network but not them and using that to exonerate Angela was comical too. Why would he assume there weren't more files at her office? Why wouldn't he assume she was working towards them even if she didn't have anything yet?
nikka cause she fine as fukk :noah:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Niccas asking what Ghost could've done as if he NEEDED that club. He doesn't. He can wash his money with the laundromats for now. He could open up a (or a few) less flashy nightspots in the burroughs. There's endless possibilities

I feel the same way breh
348sy0n.jpg

he'll get the club back eventually tho
348sy0n.jpg

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
CAN we get a gif of tommy running out the car ,jumping over the rails with flowers in his hand and then ghost shaking his head :russ::russ:

dude is in love

that shyt was funny as fukk:mjlol:
Got ya'll when I get back on the PC later tonight

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
As far as Holly, as I've said earlier, I think she's just like Tasha...but coke habit. That's why Tommy so quick to reveal it all to her. He's apparently had women that he didn't tell ish. He obviously wants what Ghost and Tasha had. Hell, Tasha was more than likely just like Holly early in the relationship, with Ghost doin the same ish as Tommy is now. All of those hoodrats are like that; that's why they receive those indictments as well. I don't think she's an informant, at least not for the Feds.

I know how y'all felt about killing Angela, because she's a Fed but like I said, she's the only person that could link them. It's only a matter of time before she put it together that Jamie is Ghost. No one was investigating them before, and had nothing to go on, but now...SMH. An all because of Angela. Hell, they could've done a car crash or random robbery.

As for the Sterling situation, he has to honor the agreement of the original lease until expiration. Ghost more than likely had a multiple year lease, so why was he so quick to sign his brand away? Clean more money and look for a new location and take care of all of that until it's time.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Dont see why Ghost wont just take out Sterling

Becuz the club Truth is a legitimate business and Ghost can't just kill his competition in that field because the law is not gonna stand for a wealthy business man being murdered. We know Ghost is getting played and if it was the dope game Stern would be gone already but this is what comes with you trying to go legit. You gotta play by those rules.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
good ep.....seein ghost havin to find a way to distribute all that coke made ME nervous....like how the fukk i'mm a get rid of all this shyt...:lupe:

can't wait to see what ghost does to pink shoes.....

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Ghost isn't trying to have a bunch of small spots in the boroughs. He wants a big ass nightclub, this isn't about washing money for him.

He wants his place to be the hotspot for celebs, athletes, the place top magazines and tv stations have their parties at.

He wants that spot for the same reason Stern wants it, he can combine the celebs, the rich white people, the young minorities and everyone fits in.

Last season, he talked about his pops owning a nightclub and losing it on some bullshyt, this is bigger than just a place to launder money.

Becuz the club Truth is a legitimate business and Ghost can't just kill his competition in that field because the law is not gonna stand for a wealthy business man being murdered. We know Ghost is getting played and if it was the dope game Stern would be gone already but this is what comes with you trying to go legit. You gotta play by those rules.
Yup.

Rich, white business man is found dead in NYC, cops are on that shyt ASAP and first thing they're doing is asking his wife and associates if he had any enemies.

What would those people say? "Well he did say he just pissed off this black guy/rival named James St. Patrick when he tried to take him under his wing and then bought the building his club was in from right up under him :ohhh:"

Last edited:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you guys not watch the show? Ghost said it's too much money to wash through the laundromat in Ep. 1/9

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Hopefully angie dies in miami smh..

But damn how first 2 episodes back and this nikka Ghosts WHOLE life is crashing around him

cac nikka done taken his club from him and put the p*ssy cac as his boss :mjcry:

and this nikka Kanan tryna kill him on some :demonic: shyt :mjcry:

Can Ghost catch a break :damn:

Kanans QUOTABLES
uChCRKx.png

Last edited: