Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this is 50 show and all. But it would benefit the show if his character is killed off this season.

50 acting is :francis:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 is just grimy ass nikka, Fif probably wants to take Ghost's spot in the drug game.

IIRC he didn't give a specific reason, hes just grimy.
And I wouldn't be surprised if he knows that Tasha and Ghost had something to do with him going to jail

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do YOU watch the show?

Those laundering concerns are overstated by Ghost to Tommy and Tasha so they don't question why he's taking running it so seriously, his real play is to use Truth as an escape route from the game. That's why he built a chic nightspot in lower Manhattan as opposed to a club out in one of the boroughs which would attract less attention.

Plus, how much can he launder now that he doesn't own it, doesn't manage it, and the general manager is under strict instructions from the boss to LIMIT the club's income? :mjlol:

Dude is stuck with a full time job with no benefit to his drug empire other than providing a cover.
Ghost doesn't know Kantos is supposed to sabotage the club. You can still launder money and make 20% and get his club back. Then Stern will wonder where the money came from.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
no lie when angela just popped up in the jet and said "u just gonna leave me" looking sexy af i literally went :noah:....bet she gonna ride his meat with the fury of kratos on the way there too :whew:....i still say tommy the biggest simp of simp land by far tho, the way ghost was breaking it down to him made him look so fukking stupid but that cac didnt care one cot dayum plum nickle :snoop: oh and dudes worried about 50 need to stop cuz he been doing a good ass job imo i mean shyt he basically playing himself :heh:

EDIT: oh and did i forget to mention haitian marlo :mjlol: this nicca in the house doing the rumba and shyt sounding like michael blackson :bryan:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've never said anything, but it's been hinted at a few times.

There's a moment in the last episode when 50 is at back at the apartment, 50 is looking elsewhere and Tasha/Ghost look at each other with the :dwillhuh::usure:

yeah you sure right.. that would explain all the hesitance in welcoming 50 back into the crew

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
this shyt jumping the shark. It fukking feels and moves like a fukking soap opera :dahell:

Cold day in hell when 50 is the best thing on this :scust: