Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
<iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:album:17WMRFe7GideoshXOgH3Z2" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Who gone find the song :damn:it

here is a link to the soundtrack off of spotify. not sure if the song you're looking for is on there yet. it may not be released yet

<iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:album:17WMRFe7GideoshXOgH3Z2" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Kantos gonna die. So what's Ghost's position at the club now? Makes no sense. Is he still the owner, I don't like this storyline. :to:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i fukking hate tommy. this nikka is letting this bytch know EVERYTHING. shyt had me mad. especially when holly was like, everyone leaves me" :to:. id be like,:comeon: shut your ass up with that manipulative bullshyt. power of the p*ssy brehs :mjlol: someone better kill her ass.

fukk that club assistant. dude is a douche. no fukking loyalty. he just shyt in the hand that fed him.

kanans son is gonna do some bitter shyt and kill ghosts wife. i feel hes gonna do some stupid shyt. hes dead either way:francis:

i

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man, you right, Simon played it real smooth. I'm not even blaming Ghost for getting caught slipping. My problem is, that he hasn't though of plan other than working for that man and buying his stake back (which we both know, Simon has no intention of selling that shyt) I agree that he shouldn't get violent with it, but it has to be some other way than just giving in to Simon. He's not putting up a fight.

As far as this Keisha shyt, I guess we just have different views. Ain't no bytch about to be my Chief Strategist when I'm running a drug empire.
:dwillhuh: its only the 2nd episode, im sure him getting his club back and how he does it will play a major role in this season bruh. You are just looking for something to knock if you are tripping about this 2 episodes in.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
D Wade has no backbone. And why ghost still got him as his driver in the first place :mjpls:

That's 50's son so he should already know 50 done talked to him about different shyt.

And I think either pinks shoes becomes part of ghosts team next week or she gets taken to a vacant.

The guy that played Marlo on the wire will always be Marlo no matter who he plays. That character was to polarizing to me.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:mjlol: at when 50 threw the auto mechanic into the tires.

When 50s son walked in on him getting head :dead:

Tommy Simping :mjlol:

The way Tommy ran into the Hospital :russ:

:pacspit: at Tasha for playing 50's son like that

:lupe: at Angela recognizing Tommy's voice

I didn't know Marlo from The Wire was a real actor, I thought he was just some random nikka from Baltimore they asked to be on The Wire.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I didn't know Marlo from The Wire was a real actor, I thought he was just some random nikka from Baltimore they asked to be on The Wire.
:russ::mjlol:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina

Lol Jamie hector/marlo was in paid in full, clockers , he got game , max payne lol .

This nikka ghost and tommy both need to get wacked idc kanon a snake them nikkas weak af. I could see 50 runnin shyt with them nikkas he got plotting on ghost in miami and the end of this series. No way ghost and tommy be on top.

Tommy Gone fuk around and get clapped tellin her everything. But not til 50 turn him against Ghost and tasha. Yall see that look ghost and tasha gave each other when he "came home".

50 Gone fuk lala or tasha

50 Son gone somwhow spill that he was messing with ghost wifey and they gone blackmail her or some shyt to turn on ghost.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS