Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Man they need to slump both of these b!tches and get back to business. WTF was Tommy thinking? He's jealous cuz Ghosts can speak to Tasha about what they do. Lol.

And it was def prolly Tasha that sent Kanon up over that tail light. She is the person who loves the status and wants the POWER. So I can see her being behind the 50 tailight situation.

Aint no friends in these streets. That sh!t should have rang through Ghosts mind when 50 said it, because although Ghost ass lives up in the penthouse, he's still playing in these streets. 50 basically told him, I am your enemy and we keep each other close because we're enemies...remember you knocked the boss off. Loved IT!

Last edited:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Tommy wants what Ghost has with Tasha so bad :beli:

Go find it with another bytch breh because Holly is not it....that hoe gonna try to pin those nikkas against each other because she wants Tommy to run shyt and when the white boy won't go against his "family" and tell her to kick rocks, Holly gonna sing like Aretha Franklin

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
prolly not cuz broke boi's dont have starz so they gotta settle for c00npire and its gay sex scenes:scusthov:
There's enough stuff here to have fake outrage about as well, but since it's not free and everybody and they momma not watching it. It'll go under the radar.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Man Ghost gotta be one of the weakest TV bosses of all time.

Let that white man muscle in on his club:scust: I thought he had some elaborate scheme for that fool and he was just playing it cool, but nah, he admitted that he wanted to work and try to buy back his stake in the club from that evil ass white man. What part of the game is that? He let that nikka play him and take his club, and all Ghost wanna do is work hard and buy back his stake:what: He not even street smart enough to know that that white man has no intention of selling that shyt back to him. This gotta be the dumbest smart nikka ever.

This nikka p*ssy whipped than a motherfukker:mjlol: He found out Angela was a Fed and still didn't stop fukking with her. It would be stupid to merk her, but this nikka ain't even go sever ties:why: He not even on some, I gotta keep my enemies close shyt. This nikka went to Tommy like, "I got good news, even though she is a Fed, she's not investigating us. She just investigating Ruiz, a nikka in our network":pachaha: He got to be the dumbest motherfukker to ever do this kingpin shyt. The nikka always got that dumbfounded ass look on his face too.

This nikka taking Angela to Miami, where he plans to do a hit:what: fukk is wrong with that nikka?

Telling his wife every damn particular of his drug business:skip: He straight up had this bytch advising him on strategies on how to take over more territory. This nikka gotta have the worst judgment. It wouldn't even be so bad if his character wasn't supposed to be some mature, calculated, intelligent, but still street ass nikka.
Word I agree 100% ....shyt is frustrating watching how Ghost is written...for a big boss king pin they wrote his character to be dumb as rocks...tommy too

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I think it's a lil deeper than just a "white man" taking all he has

It's kinda obvious that if ghost didn't have his hands full with his marriage, the mistress , the person who is out to kill him and now kanan his main focus would of been the club....

In a funny way, this is good for him, one less problem for now

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Ghost is takin some Ls this season:mjcry::wow::pacspit: at Simon and Kantos

:russ: Kanan is hilarious, especially in this episode:mjlol: he had hella quotables

Tommy continues to tell Holly, he and Ghost's business :smh: she gotta get murked this season

Tommy and Kanan are gonna be tearing shyt up while Ghost is gone :lolbron: :wow:

:bryan:at Marlo doing witchcraft

poor Shawn just stuck in the middle, don't know what's going on and he still sprung on Tasha:mjcry::snoop:

Daps
Show remains entertaining. :ehh:

Writing remains weak.:francis:

Ghost's character has been written to look like such a weak dumbass. Not only does he let Sterns g-check him into absorbing Truth, but then he lets Sterns make his employee his boss? What G is really going to stand for that? Niccas asking what Ghost could've done as if he NEEDED that club. He doesn't. He can wash his money with the laundromats for now. He could open up a (or a few) less flashy nightspots in the burroughs. There's endless possibilities, but there's no way a man like that is agreeing to work with Kantos, not even temporarily (especially since he can't wash money with Kantos running the books...Truth has become a full time job with no benefit to his bottomline). It also makes no sense that Sterns (the nightclub guru) would promote Kantos, he'd bring in someone from his network, someone he could trust, not Kantos with the sullied name. That piece of writing was strictly to create a "wow" moment for the audience.

I didn't think Ghost set up 50 last season, but now I do. He was visibly annoyed with how 50 rearranged shyt in his office at his house, he cautioned Tommy about letting 50 back in too soon, and he questioned Old Face Shawn about if he knew 50 was coming home or not.

Also Ghost finding files in Angela's apartment (an apartment she gave him the keys to) on people in his network but not them and using that to exonerate Angela was comical too. Why would he assume there weren't more files at her office? Why wouldn't he assume she was working towards them even if she didn't have anything yet?