Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
"Why I don't believe you"
"i think its a cultural thing":mjpls:

That was the exchange of the episode for me. I had to pause it after that just to smirk and take in the meaning.

He the proverbial donald sterling corporate cac to a T lol. Straight up told Ghost to go get a 'tan' in Miami with the :smugbiden: face, after making Ghost's white subordinate Ghost's new boss. I hate him. The show accomplished their mission there:wow:

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Tommy is fukking it all up. I wanted him to kill Holly when she was talking bout that leaving shyt. Now Angela knows he the supposed "distributor" :snoop:

Now Ghost has to take orders from Stern and Kantos. I hope he has a plan, seeing that Stern aint trying to sell nothing back to his stupid ass.

I wanna see how this shyt with Angela turns out because,I think eventually she gonna see some intel of Ghost around the same dudes Tommy meeting.

Season already off 2 a great start.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
ep2/spoiler/predictions skip if not caught up

so after viewing the ep

im guessin some situations playing out the very next episode. 1 pink shoes can spill kanans name to ghost in miami if he runs up on her like he did rollo with the very same questioning. he quized ol boy from the rsks before he killed em. !!!!! this immediatley will get 50 whacked before 50 could plot. 2. dwayne wade KNOWS where all the WORK is at. if im not mistaken tommy and ghost sittin on a lot their tryna move. i recall a scene of seeing d wayde in the warehouse with julio and the bricks visible. 50 could try to STEAL the work. 3. AGAIN i said this last week. im certain that new guy on the FBI lobos operation is lobos inside man. the way he spooked the taino. the way he claims to have worked on trackin lobos down out west. etc etc lobos said he has fbi protection inside season 1.4. dwayde gon bust lala open next ep. he off tasha. lala gotta be food next

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Angela too sprung...She ain't gonna bust Ghost. She love that nikka's dirty drawls and will probably just keep quiet if she find out about his real life. Just can't see her busting him. Though I CAN see her trying to put it all on Tommy to save Ghost, making Ghost and Tommy against each other.