Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Ghost gotta be one of the weakest TV bosses of all time.

Let that white man muscle in on his club:scust: I thought he had some elaborate scheme for that fool and he was just playing it cool, but nah, he admitted that he wanted to work and try to buy back his stake in the club from that evil ass white man. What part of the game is that? He let that nikka play him and take his club, and all Ghost wanna do is work hard and buy back his stake:what: He not even street smart enough to know that that white man has no intention of selling that shyt back to him. This gotta be the dumbest smart nikka ever.

This nikka p*ssy whipped than a motherfukker:mjlol: He found out Angela was a Fed and still didn't stop fukking with her. It would be stupid to merk her, but this nikka ain't even go sever ties:why: He not even on some, I gotta keep my enemies close shyt. This nikka went to Tommy like, "I got good news, even though she is a Fed, she's not investigating us. She just investigating Ruiz, a nikka in our network":pachaha: He got to be the dumbest motherfukker to ever do this kingpin shyt. The nikka always got that dumbfounded ass look on his face too.

This nikka taking Angela to Miami, where he plans to do a hit:what: fukk is wrong with that nikka?

Telling his wife every damn particular of his drug business:skip: He straight up had this bytch advising him on strategies on how to take over more territory. This nikka gotta have the worst judgment. It wouldn't even be so bad if his character wasn't supposed to be some mature, calculated, intelligent, but still street ass nikka.
The white man didn't muscle him. He finessed him. He's still running it his way. Kantos isn't gonna sink the ship. If the ship sinks, he looks even worse than whatever his reputation is.

Sever ties with Angela for what? She don't know shyt. And by the time she do, she'll more than likely alert him instead of being even more pressed to bring him down for breaking her heart.

As far as Keisha go chances are she put him at the top. She probably set up Monkey. She's his young ride or die jawn. Tommy on the otherhand is the ridiculous one. He needs to get killed ASAP. He's dumb as fukk.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Seems like ghost is putting things together. I can see a ending in season 2 similar to nucky in boardwalk when he finally killed james.

Can also see Tasha going to bang d wade this season.

:dahell: was this nikka Tommy "skipping" over to holly ?

:stopitslime: grown ass men don't skip fam.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know man, he just not bossing up like a typical Boss. He's supposed to be this cunning calculated guy, but he looking real suspect on that club shyt. I just can't wrap my mind around how he let that man take over his club like that. If you gonna be soft, at least have a reason for it, like a calculated scheme, bu he told his assistant himself that he planned on working hard and buying back his stake, then he got played again and his assistant became his boss. He coming off as real gullible. That's not how a dude in his position is supposed to move.

What was Ghost supposed to do? He had no way of stopping Stern from buying the building. Ghost doesn't have that type of money, Simon even told him he paid 10% over market just so the previous owner wouldn't let Ghost know the building was sold.

Simon already told him what the deal was, he could terminate the lease, Ghost would have to find another place, build it up, get the permits and licenses. That would take a ridiculous amount of time and money and he doesn't have that type of cash.

If he wants Stern out, he has to buy the place back. The only way Stern will sell it is if its by his rules, Ghost really has no other option.

As far as Tasha, she don't need to know all of that shyt. He treating her like an equal partner in this shyt. He shouldn't be consulting with her on none of that gangsta shyt
Tasha ain't no regular chick though. Someone from the block that was involved in the shyt. Aint no telling what type of shyt she was doing before she had to become domesticated to look like the normal housewife.

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
The white man didn't muscle him. He finessed him. He's still running it his way. Kantos isn't gonna sink the ship. If the ship sinks, he looks even worse than whatever his reputation is.

Sever ties with Angela for what? She don't know shyt. And by the time she do, she'll more than likely alert him instead of being even more pressed to bring him down for breaking her heart.

As far as Keisha go chances are she put him at the top. She probably set up Monkey. She's his young ride or die jawn. Tommy on the otherhand is the ridiculous one. He needs to get killed ASAP. He's dumb as fukk.

You right, it was a finesse job, but that doesn't make it any less pitiful on Ghost's behalf.

Are you really asking why sever ties with Angela:what: It ain't no way you can rationalize that shyt man. That has to be one of the dumbest gangsta moves ever. I guess this nikka is gonna count on their love when the shyt hits the fan. That nikka playing with fire. This fool is literally taking a Fed on a trip where he plans to do a hit:why: and he supposed to be this super logical ass dude.

I don't give a fukk what Keisha may have did to help him get to where he is. It still doesn't warrant that level of involvement in his affairs. I can see if he was just keeping her privy to certain shyt, but he got this bytch giving him strategy like she the general or some shyt.

I agree with you on Tommy , he's a dumb fukk. But Ghost is not too far behind. It's probably worse because Ghost should know better.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost knows thru side-view Kanan stunted on him with Rollo
Like Tommy knows Holly played a bad hand saying Ghost was grabbing on her..Tommy gonna kill her
Tommy's a sucker. nikkas was bustin as Ghost baby. I'm so sorry,

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You right, it was a finesse job, but that doesn't make it any less pitiful on Ghost's behalf.

Are you really asking why sever ties with Angela:what: It ain't no way you can rationalize that shyt man. That has to be one of the dumbest gangsta moves ever. I guess this nikka is gonna count on their love when the shyt hits the fan. That nikka playing with fire. This fool is literally taking a Fed on a trip where he plans to do a hit:why: and he supposed to be this super logical ass dude.

I don't give a fukk what Keisha may have did to help him get to where he is. It still doesn't warrant that level of involvement in his affairs. I can see if he was just keeping her privy to certain shyt, but he got this bytch giving him strategy like she the general or some shyt.

I agree with you on Tommy , he's a dumb fukk. But Ghost is not too far behind. It's probably worse because Ghost should know better.
Him not severing ties with Angela is a bad look, but not for the reason you suggesting. It's a bad look because nikkas is hot and he tied to gwoman. The rest of the shyt you talking is irrelevent.

nikka please. Keisha is cool. That Tommy & Holly shyt is dumb as fukk. Keisha fukkin told him she thought he was gonna be the biggest drug dealer in NYC. She was a little fast ass girl when he was a low/mid level dealer. She already knows what he about.

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
What was Ghost supposed to do? He had no way of stopping Stern from buying the building. Ghost doesn't have that type of money, Simon even told him he paid 10% over market just so the previous owner wouldn't let Ghost know the building was sold.

Simon already told him what the deal was, he could terminate the lease, Ghost would have to find another place, build it up, get the permits and licenses. That would take a ridiculous amount of time and money and he doesn't have that type of cash.

If he wants Stern out, he has to buy the place back. The only way Stern will sell it is if its by his rules, Ghost really has no other option.

Tasha ain't no regular chick though. Someone from the block that was involved in the shyt. Aint no telling what type of shyt she was doing before she had to become domesticated to look like the normal housewife.

Man, you right, Simon played it real smooth. I'm not even blaming Ghost for getting caught slipping. My problem is, that he hasn't though of plan other than working for that man and buying his stake back (which we both know, Simon has no intention of selling that shyt) I agree that he shouldn't get violent with it, but it has to be some other way than just giving in to Simon. He's not putting up a fight.

As far as this Keisha shyt, I guess we just have different views. Ain't no bytch about to be my Chief Strategist when I'm running a drug empire.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, you right, Simon played it real smooth. I'm not even blaming Ghost for getting caught slipping. My problem is, that he hasn't though of plan other than working for that man and buying his stake back (which we both know, Simon has no intention of selling that shyt) I agree that he shouldn't get violent with it, but it has to be some other way than just giving in to Simon. He's not putting up a fight.

As far as this Keisha shyt, I guess we just have different views. Ain't no bytch about to be my Chief Strategist when I'm running a drug empire.
nikka he got to wash his cash and figure how to move all that extra dope.