Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, you right, Simon played it real smooth. I'm not even blaming Ghost for getting caught slipping. My problem is, that he hasn't though of plan other than working for that man and buying his stake back (which we both know, Simon has no intention of selling that shyt) I agree that he shouldn't get violent with it, but it has to be some other way than just giving in to Simon. He's not putting up a fight.
The only other option is asking Simon to terminate the lease so he can:

Find another spot in a great area
Build it to his liking
Apply for permits and licenses and have them approved
Hire staff

He doesn't have the money to do that.

Even if he did, he'd have to hope that in the time all of this has occurred, people haven't moved on to the next hot spot.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
3qv0Uk5T.png

Smiley this nikka...please :mjlol:

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
Him not severing ties with Angela is a bad look, but not for the reason you suggesting. It's a bad look because nikkas is hot and he tied to gwoman. The rest of the shyt you talking is irrelevent.

nikka please. Keisha is cool. That Tommy & Holly shyt is dumb as fukk. Keisha fukkin told him she thought he was gonna be the biggest drug dealer in NYC. She was a little fast ass girl when he was a low/mid level dealer. She already knows what he about.

nikka, the reason I'm suggesting is that he runs a fukking drug empire and continuing to fukk with a Fed who has already infiltrated someone in his network. What other reasons do you need. I don't five a fukk if he was hot or not, you don't simultaneous be a dug kingpin and have a full blown affair with a Fed. That shyt is preposterous to say the least.

And with Keisha, it's not about her knowing what she knows, it's about this weak ass nikkas damn near taking orders from this bytch.

But look I'm done going back and forth on this shyt. Y'all can have y'all opinions and I will keep mine. Nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree. I think Ghost is a weak ass boss and a smart dumb nikka. The most important thing in all of this, is that it's a good ass show that can even spark this type of debate.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, the reason I'm suggesting is that he runs a fukking drug empire and continuing to fukk with a Fed who has already infiltrated someone in his network. What other reasons do you need. I don't five a fukk if he was hot or not, you don't simultaneous be a dug kingpin and have a full blown affair with a Fed. That shyt is preposterous to say the least.

And with Keisha, it's not about her knowing what she knows, it's about this weak ass nikkas damn near taking orders from this bytch.

But look I'm done going back and forth on this shyt. Y'all can have y'all opinions and I will keep mine. Nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree. I think Ghost is a weak ass boss and a smart dumb nikka. The most important thing in all of this, is that it's a good ass show that can even spark this type of debate.
It's not preposterous. It happens all the time.

Keisha ain't give not one order. Besides stop seeing Angela, which he did not do.

He's weak, but your arguments are weaker...

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Naturi's tittys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fukk a lala and her old sloppy tittys. :scust:

How do I find the songs played on this ep?

That song towards the end when Ghost was @ the club. Sound like Pusha T, but not sure.

Cheesesteaks for cheapskates or some sh1t he said.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Pretty dope episode.

Though the stereotyping of Haitians....:scust:

Molly is one lying cac bytch.:scust:

50 plays his role well, but wanting his son to share the same girl?:scust:

Ghost really is stuck on the p*ssy. :wow:

I can tell Tommy is going to be the reason why they go down.

Also this show does its best to antagonize white people besides Tommy!:lolbron::mjlol: Simon seems to live that, "white man can never lose" attitude. Hope something bad happens to him.:camby:

But again good episode.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Only episode 2 and they are trying to set us up for some early fukkery. :skip: To me this is an episode you just watch and hope the season turns out for the best. Looks like Kantos and Stern will be the main villain this season. He trying to do Ghost dirty too :banderas:

... shyt prolly dogwalk Kantos too