Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Season 3 gonna be :banderas:

Ghost always 3 steps ahead :salute:
How do these dudes have the ability to deflect guns when it's pointed at their face from point blank range:mjlol:

I knew Lobos had an inside man :wow:

Knox lost the pvssy, lost his job and has now lost his mind :francis:

Tommy ain't gonna kill Ghost even if he did he ain't got the brains to run any operation

Kanan gonna be walking around like Harvey Dent next season:lolbron:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Just watched last couple of episodes from this season....

:damn: at 50 at bodying D Wade.. that had to be one of the coldest kills I ever seen on a TV Show.

:dead: :deadmanny::mjlol: at this nikka 50 surviving that fire, nikka is the Triple H of Flim, knew this nikka wasn't kill himself off his own show so soon :laff:

Kennan is already a classic character and we only in two seasons :pachaha:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Show is cool, but Tommy seems like a Grand Theft Auto character, and I knew 50 wasn't about to die , no way in hell he's gonna allow himself to be left out of a popular show. Dude could have been shot into space during that fight scene as we'd see him next season reentering earths atmosphere on a satellite.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Season 3 gonna be :banderas:

Ghost always 3 steps ahead :salute:
How do these dudes have the ability to deflect guns when it's pointed at their face from point blank range:mjlol:

I knew Lobos had an inside man :wow:

Knox lost the pvssy, lost his job and has now lost his mind :francis:

Tommy ain't gonna kill Ghost even if he did he ain't got the brains to run any operation

Kanan gonna be walking around like Harvey Dent next season:lolbron:
it's really not that hard at all to deflect a gun....

that's one of the first things you are taught in close combat with weapons... the worst mistake you make is holding a gun to someone face to face... or being that close

just put your arms up.. or at your side... swipe fast as you can in front of your face.... not even a second right?

so that person holding the gun has just that fast to catch you moving, determine he has to shoot, and pull the trigger, before you swipe.

meanwhile he busy talking or looking for the cops or just not being a highly trained killer.... and you can easily swipe

I WILL ADD YOU BETTER HAVE A FOLLOW UP.... cause if you don't grab that hand or knock that gun out or follow up with some ducking and swinging and tricks of your own..... it's most likely he's gonna hit you on his next 10 shots

most "shooters" aren't that trained to pull the trigger at the speed of movement... not that close in range... but most will be too scared to even attempt that swipe...

your safest bet is to shoot them from out of arms reach and skip all the fukking talking

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Very minor spoiler about how dre met Kanan in prison. It was already said that Kanan saved Dre from getting beat up. But he states by who in this vid. Also they may go into more detail on it in S3.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Very minor spoiler about how dre met Kanan in prison. It was already said that Kanan saved Dre from getting beat up. But he states by who in this vid. Also they may go into more detail on it in S3.

I've been watching this about the last 6 or 7 epidsodes.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Show is cool, but Tommy seems like a Grand Theft Auto character, and I knew 50 wasn't about to die , no way in hell he's gonna allow himself to be left out of a popular show. Dude could have been shot into space during that fight scene as we'd see him next season reentering earths atmosphere on a satellite.
Nicolas-Cage-Trying-to-hold-in-laughter.gif

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
The Mexican Cartel isn't omnipotent, it's very believable that Ruiz and his family could live safely from them in California. But maybe he knows Ghost is full of shyt anyway.

Fly to California to escape the Cartel when the Cartel controls most of California, brehs

I'd been on the first flight to Heathrow airport and beyond. Not fukkin LAX :heh: