Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This finale was entertaining as fukk but the writing was pretty awful

Ghost murders like 8 people in one day by himself, yet fails to successfully kill Kanan, and nearly got killed by doing something he knew better than to do (standing too close)

I also don't like how Ghost has god like qualities, being practically all knowing and all powerful. I know the dude is "calculated" or whatever but the amount of power he has is ridiculous. He successfully broke into the houses of drug dealers, murdered them with ease, on top of doing whatever else he was doing that day.

And why would Kanan be dumb enough to trust Tommy to that extent, when he knew him and Ghost were so close? Tommy didn't even seem to play off the thing in the rib joint well

But I'm actually not that mad about Kanan surviving, I think his character is one of the best things about the show even if him surviving is stupid. I'm guessing one of the upcoming season finales will involve him being brutally murdered, or maybe he'll end up coming out on top. I was actually rooting for him at first when it was revealed that Ghost essentially ratted him out, but then Kanan was shown to be a mega scumbag who wasn't even above murdering his own son.

Also I hope Tommy and Ghost become close again, I was starting to like Tommy's character a lot in Season 2 so it will be disappointing if he stays with Holly or does some other fukkboy shyt

he-said-it-family-guy-o.gif

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Power > Mr. Robot

I don't want to fukk up their series thread, cuz I don't like it when people complain all up in these threads. But watching Mr. Robot and the first 5 episodes of Hannibal season 3 so far, I appreciate this show even more. Even tho its just typical black/brown folks drugs sex and money I'm still more invested in this story than anything else on TV at the moment. Those more "ambitious" shows are full of just as many plotholes and bad writing they're just fancier about it lol

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Tommy is hypocrite...he was about to kill Angela behind Ghost back.

Holly stole from Ghost family...called him Ghost to his face and was scooped up by the feds...all Ghost did was put her on a bus.

Hole in the writing....
I had this convo with someone. Under what circumstances does she not get Christmas canceled? Tommy actually seeming real ungrateful for Ghost letting her live.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
They should have gotten a prettier Rican chick, ain't no way in hell I'm picking that hard face bytch over Naturi Naughton
2v0hetd.png

They should've got the puerto rican actress from this season's True Detective. The one that got pregnant from the cop.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Show would do Monday Night Football numbers if she was getting dikked down every episode.

A lot of known actresses probably turned the role tho. Starz was not popping like that...

Plus the main cast had to sign off on a nude clause in the contract. Meaning that it is required they do nude scenes when called upon.