Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Show is cool, but Tommy seems like a Grand Theft Auto character, and I knew 50 wasn't about to die , no way in hell he's gonna allow himself to be left out of a popular show. Dude could have been shot into space during that fight scene as we'd see him next season reentering earths atmosphere on a satellite.
:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:
To be fair to Fif, the story would be "cleaner" plot-wise if Ghost murked him for sure, but he really is the most entertaining character on the show and the biggest name by far. Killing him off this early would be crazy.

This show is closer to Scandal than it is The Wire and theres nothing wrong with that...

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Fly to California to escape the Cartel when the Cartel controls most of California, brehs

I'd been on the first flight to Heathrow airport and beyond. Not fukkin LAX :heh:

I wouldn't be shook, especially considering Ruiz probably knows what Ghost is up to

I was watching he afterbuzz review of episode 10 of power and they had the dude that play Dre on there and he was saying if you look at that scene you see Ruiz daughter get in the SUV but Ruiz himself shuts the door on the outside and the SUV drives away. So I think he was getting at that Ruiz didn't leave NYC just his daughter/family. He's still around in hiding in NYC.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I was watching he afterbuzz review of episode 10 of power and they had the dude that play Dre on there and he was saying if you look at that scene you see Ruiz daughter get in the SUV but Ruiz himself shuts the door on the outside and the SUV drives away. So I think he was getting at that Ruiz didn't leave NYC just his daughter/family. He's still around in hiding in NYC.
:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
TOMMY ROCKING THE LATEST FASHION FROM THE JADEN SMITH 2015 DRESS COLLECTION :mjlol:

resize

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tha_Mac

Daps
I just thought of something though, if Ruiz wasn't with them then shouldn't that have been mentioned at the court hearing?

I don't think so. It was just his daughter who was gonna testify or explain how Angela manipulated her into finishing the sketch.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I've been watching this about the last 6 or 7 epidsodes.
Me too, I've been having it in the bg while I do other stuff. Nice seeing cast members on there talking as well. Funny seeing them trying to dodge spoilers lol. Started watching with Banshee as well.
That chick with the short hair, :noah:

Tha_Mac

Daps
Me too, I've been having it in the bg while I do other stuff. Nice seeing cast members on there talking as well. Funny seeing them trying to dodge spoilers lol. Started watching with Banshee as well.
That chick with the short hair, :noah:

Which one? You got the one with the slicked hair and the other with the curly hair.

Daps
It's still up in the air that 50s character may or may not return, obviously the writers wanted to keep the audience in suspense. Yet a day after the season finale he's posting on IG about him coming back next season(deleted it now) :snoop:

I love fif, but sometimes he don't know how to act man.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I predict that Dre will miss the streets when he starts working at Ghost's club and maybe try some grimy shyt like steal money from him

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:
To be fair to Fif, the story would be "cleaner" plot-wise if Ghost murked him for sure, but he really is the most entertaining character on the show and the biggest name by far. Killing him off this early would be crazy.

This show is closer to Scandal than it is The Wire and theres nothing wrong with that...
I agree, even though his character is evil as fukk, he's very entertaining and I'm glad he's not dead. But they could have did the fight scene better.