Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Her underwhelming titty scene had the interewebs going crazy... I know at least 3-4 people who didn't start watching until that scene went viral.

She's a recurring (rarely around) character who's used solely to show us Tashas thoughts/motivations. If anything she still has potential to do something worthwile. I thought/hoped she was going to be the one to tell Ghost about Shawn in order to fix things in her thot way

Now she is useless after that titty scene. Just like Shawn was a disposable character.

If Shawn was disposable then, her character is definitely disposable.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Now she is useless after that titty scene. Just like Shawn was a disposable character.

If Shawn was disposable then, her character is definitely disposable.
Doubt she signed up to pull her maried mammaries out to be given the :camby: 3 weeks later
And unlike Shawn, we dont have to stomach her bad acting on a weekly basis (bytch is had total of about 10 minutes of screen time in 2 seasons :heh:)

I beleive she'll be pivotal in a Ghost/Tasha reconciliation (either her or Tashas mom), so she does serve a remote purpose, but I do understand your feeling of her worthlessness

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Lobos wasnt supposed to get caught, and knowing his men are all dead except three makes it obvious one is a problem for him. he knows Tommy hasnt snitched, the Fed dude told him that already. They know Ruiz skipped town and who Ghost is now.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I know.. but that like 50 cent's girlfriend calling him 50

Or ross' girl calling him 'Rick Ross'

The shyt sound stupid coming from his wife

It might but from personal experience my brother's wife called him by his nickname for years. Before they got together she knew him by that nickname and it just carried over into their relationship.