Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I don't think Kanan is coming back immediately. Probably have him return late in the season

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
If anyone was rooting for Ghost and Tasha to get back together they can forget it. He blamed Tasha completely for the affair with Shawn, I figured he would since he knows Shawn was a naive and easily swayed young man. And he's pretty much gotten his dream of the Club, Angela and custody of the kids assuming Tasha was gonna go away with shawn.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I don't think Kanan is coming back immediately. Probably have him return late in the season
Yea he's too injured....burnt up and likely serious injury to one of the organs in his side/stomach. Gonna need to recover, plus Ghost got plenty of other people on his ass to last a season right now.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good season finale.

50 breaking out was predictable tho. :heh:

Ghost did a sloppy job of eliminating everybody.

I can see a Tasha vs Angela cat fight next season.

Ghost will probably kill Tommy next season.

I will like to see where Dre story line goes.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised to see so much love for the finale, shyt was just sloppy as hell IMO. Ghost can take all of these dudes out solo on some black ops shyt, including multiple armed Soviet Bloc bodyguards, but when it comes to Kanan he is getting guns clapped out of his hands and then not making sure he burns up his body :stopitslime:. Fed dude works for Lobos, yet he can't stay ahead of getting him arrested or getting his insides rearranged in prison :stopitslime:. Dwade's body gets recovered, and the coroner's office calls the wife of his uncle in name only and not his mother to identify the body :stopitslime:. Tommy was last seen wanting to choke Holly the fukk out for talking to the Feds for potentially leading to the downfall of their whole operation, but now he back in love with the bytch because Ghost sent her ass out of town, which actually helped them :stopitslime:? Simon is a ruthless businessman, but dude is signing over 3 clubs in the matter of minutes and not even wanting some time to figure shyt out :stopitslime:?

Power is an entertaining ass show but the writing is so damn sloppy, the main jawn that writes this shyt needs some help, she is like the female Kurt Sutter.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
But Killing a Federal witness (Isabelle) the day before a court appearance would have people over his head (the fed boss) investigating... Angela would be the lead suspect and would tie in to Ghost eventually... Having them leave the state was the simplest solution and made all parties happy/safe
Understood, but that part was already covered, The Feds think it was Jiminez with the cards, coulda rode that thought right out the gate. keeping them alive doesnt help in the long run.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do wanna know what Ghost relationship is with Ruiz. Why he sent him away when he could have easily killed him as well. Then Ruiz flies to cali on a commercial flight...come on now.

I like the series, cant wait for the next one next year, but the writing is suspect as hell...very unrealistic.

Naw, Ruiz had no choice.

Ghost probably told him about his daughter working with the Feds.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Naw, Ruiz had no choice.

Ghost probably told him about his daughter working with the Feds.
Her involvement was illegal from the start though. Ruiz could take care of that himself. keeping Ruiz alive still makes no sense other than another poor plot for season 3. Some parts of the series has actually been rather good, some shaky at best. That was shaky.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:yeshrug: I think it's almost guaranteed Angie dies next season, Tasha may try to kill her thinking she avenging Shawn and hurting Ghost.
Mike might kill her I knew he was Lobos mole from the jump :pachaha: I was telling my coworkers all season I think bul work for Lobos. Lobos knows that she found out all that info tracking Ghost he gonna either do it himself or have Mike kill her.
Greg has nothing to lose he may just off her himself
Tommy or Holly are a possibility for wanting her dead too ........................................ :manny: somebody killing her next season

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Surprised to see so much love for the finale, shyt was just sloppy as hell IMO. Ghost can take all of these dudes out solo on some black ops shyt, including multiple armed Soviet Bloc bodyguards, but when it comes to Kanan he is getting guns clapped out of his hands and then not making sure he burns up his body :stopitslime:. Fed dude works for Lobos, yet he can't stay ahead of getting him arrested or getting his insides rearranged in prison :stopitslime:. Dwade's body gets recovered, and the coroner's office calls the wife of his uncle in name only and not his mother to identify the body :stopitslime:. Tommy was last seen wanting to choke Holly the fukk out for talking to the Feds for potentially leading to the downfall of their whole operation, but now he back in love with the bytch because Ghost sent her ass out of town, which actually helped them :stopitslime:? Simon is a ruthless businessman, but dude is signing over 3 clubs in the matter of minutes and not even wanting some time to figure shyt out :stopitslime:?

Power is an entertaining ass show but the writing is so damn sloppy, the main jawn that writes this shyt needs some help, she is like the female Kurt Sutter.

Ghost was plotting on Simon all season. That club is his baby. When he stepped to Simon it was checkmate. That's why he had the ex-wife make the deal because he knew Simon would never give him his club back. Now he has 3. I agree with the rest.