Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:banderas: This dude Ghost is so calculated, so meticulous, the business visionary, the silent assassin, the master muniplater. Still getting that PR puss too.

:beli: @ the idea of coroner calling Tasha to identify the body not the mom. Terrible writing there. Only flaw of the episode.

KNew Ang boss worked for Lobos. Dude gives off a suspect vibe too.

:heh: When Ghost dropped that, "soul burn slow on Tasha". Salary of a high school basketball coach:damn:

:pachaha:This dude 50 talk too much. Ha

:scust: @ holly coming back. At tommy being blind.

2016:ahh:bruhs

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Fantastic Season Finale

Ghost - As usual he was several steps ahead of everybody but now he has to watch his back because everybody will be after him
Tommy - Holly has to die before he can get any common sense back....Only problem is that he WON'T let the game go and go straight
Tasha - I figure she would blame Ghost for Wade getting killed off
Lobos - Will be a HUGE PROBLEM next season and I told yall that Mike was working for him.....It was too obvious imo.....
Angela - She gotta watch out for Greg because now he's going to take that stalking/obsession to a new level
Dre - After Kanan kill his own son I knew Dre would had seconds thoughts about working with him
Kanan - He's too good of a villain to get rid of FOR NOW...
Greg AND Holly need to die next season!
Ghost and Tommy will be friends again but they'll be beefing for awhile

I can't wait for next season because this show can go so many directions.....
She got to watch out for Mike and Lobos too!

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(c List) STAR POWER :ld:

The show is popular enough now. Where it's doesn't need gimmick celebrities to draw in viewership. Which means her useless character is no longer need anyone. :camby:

Realistically, Ghost should've murked her off for being a possible Fed snitch. Remember this useless thot character does know everything about them.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
The show is popular enough now. Where it's doesn't need gimmick celebrities to draw in viewership. Which means her useless character is no longer need anyone. :camby:

Realistically, Ghost should've murked her off for being a possible Fed snitch. Remember this useless thot character does know everything about them.
Isnt she just tasha's friend? I dont recall seeing any episode of her communicating with Ghost. she's basically in the show for stability for tasha, all she has is her mom and LaLa(Keisha). Judging by the words Ghost used, i actually think Ghost is gonna take the kids away from her.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Quick question.If Mike was the mole for Lobos why wouldn't he alert Lobos to get out of that hotel room to avoid being arrested? I'm confused about that part.
Mike had the entire Fed group prepared to be looking for Lobos in a warehouse on the other side of town. Greg's snooping is a thorn on his side.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
The show is popular enough now. Where it's doesn't need gimmick celebrities to draw in viewership.

:comeon: Her underwhelming titty scene had the interewebs going crazy... I know at least 3-4 people who didn't start watching until that scene went viral.

She's a recurring (rarely around) character who's used solely to show us Tashas thoughts/motivations. If anything she still has potential to do something worthwile. I thought/hoped she was going to be the one to tell Ghost about Shawn in order to fix things in her thot way

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Quick question.If Mike was the mole for Lobos why wouldn't he alert Lobos to get out of that hotel room to avoid being arrested? I'm confused about that part.
Mike sent them on a wild goose chase to begin with when he wanted to stake out that factory. That's why he kept grilling Angie on who her informant was.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:beli: @ the idea of coroner calling Tasha to identify the body not the mom. Terrible writing there. Only flaw of the episode.

She's the last person to call Shawn's number, she called him just a few hours before she was called in. Police probably recovered the phone, all likely a setup by Dre.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Ruiz only left because his daughter was going to testify against Angela. Ghost had to make sure the Ruiz family would all leave. He wasn't gonna kill a little girl just to free Angela. Ghost was gonna murk Ruiz same as the others if Ruiz's daughter didn't have to testify in Angela's hearing. His ass got lucky. Ghost didn't know Lobos had a mole. They were gonna arrest all of Lobos' NY affiliates so Ghost had to make them disappear.
Also could throw the scent off him a bit by letting someone live

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You nikkas hate for 50 is out of this world. Y'all will shyt on a good show just to spite this nikka:wow:

Nothing wrong with finale. shyt was good. Solid season all around.

I don't get as much I loved Breaking Bad their was shyt on there that had me like:dahell:

It's just a damn show:laugh:
He could've sat this one out though my nikka....shyt! :dead: