So... what Ghost gone do when he learns that 50 & Lobos aint dead? :francis:

same_bat-time_same_bat-channel.png

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Lobos is already on Tommy's shyt list because Lobos is not fukking around. He told Tommy straight up you either kill Ghost or I'm killing you and ya whole damn family. So Tommy knows right from jump Lobos thinks he's disposable.

Lobos was gonna kill Tommy and ghost anyway. Lobos wanted ghost to cut Tommy loose.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
As much as Chris Brown beefed with Dwade, he planned on setting Kanan up the moment DWade was killed

Told Kanan, "I did what you told me to do, aint nobody gon' find him"

The cops found that nikka body immediately :lolbron:
Thats the plot to season 3 to send Kanan back to jail. I really doubt Ghost wanted to kill Kanan, could have shot him with both guns. No way he thought one stab would lay him down.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I do wanna know what Ghost relationship is with Ruiz. Why he sent him away when he could have easily killed him as well. Then Ruiz flies to cali on a commercial flight...come on now.

I like the series, cant wait for the next one next year, but the writing is suspect as hell...very unrealistic.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I do wanna know what Ghost relationship is with Ruiz. Why he sent him away when he could have easily killed him as well. Then Ruiz flies to cali on a commercial flight...come on now.

I like the series, cant wait for the next one next year, but the writing is suspect as hell...very unrealistic.
That was a favor for Angela... Killing Ruiz (and his daughter :scust:) would only bring heat 2 both of them... He got rid of 2 birds and now has Angela Coo Coo for his CoCoa Puffs again

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
That was a favor for Angela... Killing Ruiz (and his daughter :scust:) would only bring heat 2 both of them... He got rid of 2 birds and now has Angela Coo Coo for his CoCoa Puffs again
Not really though, the fed boss who is in with Lobos knows where he went (Cali). They know who the real Ghost is, Angela told them, she's certainly in the danger seat.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Not really though, the fed boss who is in with Lobos knows where he went (Cali). They know who the real Ghost is, Angela told them, she's certainly in the danger seat.
But Killing a Federal witness (Isabelle) the day before a court appearance would have people over his head (the fed boss) investigating... Angela would be the lead suspect and would tie in to Ghost eventually... Having them leave the state was the simplest solution and made all parties happy/safe